So the game is balanced at 85?

So we have to wait to see if game is going to balanced at lvl 85 cos it certainly isnt in any other bracket. Some classes are way OP which must be nice for them, but it rather sux for everyone else.

What sort of game only works (maybe) at the very end.

A game where content is only unreasonably unbalanced for a very small fraction of the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do people whine about things kind of things, when the game has always been like that? For the last 6 years..

Edit: Meaning not that balanced in every other level but the cap.

Try and understand this. 80 is the new 10-79, it's not top level and the game isnt balanced around those levels.

/thread

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    Try and understand this. 80 is the new 10-79, it's not top level and the game isnt balanced around those levels.

/thread
    That's nice and all but it isn't balanced at lvl 85 either. Blizzard didn't learn anything from their past mistakes. Remember when they said Cataclysm will be more balanced due to much larger health pools? Well the problem is that they also increased damage a lot. Nothing changed. And this is coming from beta. Casters can still "global" people even if they have 100k hp. What does 100k hp matter if a single spell takes half of that away?

People can't global anyone at 85. No, I am sure it isn't as balanced now as it will be upon the release... And the release won't be as balanced as 2 weeks after the release... You can't anticipate everything, and Blizzard is doing one heck of a good job at tweaking everything!

And yes, Huntingbear is right... It has never been balanced before top level in pvp gear (back in vanilla it wasn't balanced at 60 in pvp gear either). And again, it isn't balanced around 1v1 either... And yes, that counts for 2v2 also.

All I've done right now is write what everyone has been saying for the last 4 years (arena had to be introduced (tbc) before it could be balanced around any bracket).

For those of this opinion that class A is so much better than their own it can really give you either some perspective or entertainment to go roll that class for fun right now. If you're so annoyed with it that you're here posting (trolling?) about it you probably have some time to go level one of the classes that are nuking and go run some 19/29/39 bg's for the hell of it.

Personally I went and leveled up a rogue recently and went around 1-shotting in the low-level bg's with some guildies. We had a blast for a few days and then moved on to other stuff. So while I agree it can be imbalanced right now at certain levels that doesn't mean you have to be doomed to a life of boredom in the game...

The game is as fun as you'll allow it to be. Crying that its not exactly the way you like it seems akin to crying that life isn't exactly as you want it to be either. Cry less about it and you will likely find more enjoyment in it.
    Last edited by Trite; 2010-10-30 at 09:41 PM. Reason: clarity
    Then, I thought, the screen grew denser, perfumed from an unseen censor swung by Norton whose deletions hit upon the C drive door. "Wretch," I cried, "thy geek hath lent thee -by these websites he has sent thee respite - respite and nepenthe from thy memories of game gore! Quaff, oh quaff this kind nepenthe, and forget this lost game gore!" Quoth the server, "404."

Quote Originally Posted by RockStrongo View Post
    A game where content is only unreasonably unbalanced for a very small fraction of the time.
    COUGH season 5 COUGH

Cough - lvl 80 warrior, lvl 80 rogue, lvl 80 druid, lvl 80 DK, lvl 80 pala, lvl hunter, lvl 79 lock, lvl 73 mage. Think I have a fairly rounded experience of the game. It s a game - it should at least be reasonably balanced to be a game. BG and BG lvling is part of the game and should reflect that balance. Unless its some drawn out pain for ppl - but that isnt a good idea.

Continuing denying class balance issues are not inportant is the best way not to have them fixed. Hunters in arena anyone?

some classes are op? no, im sure pvp heal paladins could tank up to 6 ppl at once till they get oom, or no wait, that was a dream wich came true..

How many times have we been through this by now?

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    That's nice and all but it isn't balanced at lvl 85 either. Blizzard didn't learn anything from their past mistakes. Remember when they said Cataclysm will be more balanced due to much larger health pools? Well the problem is that they also increased damage a lot. Nothing changed. And this is coming from beta. Casters can still "global" people even if they have 100k hp. What does 100k hp matter if a single spell takes half of that away?
    This right here^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

DPS is so retarded OP that all the talk of "bigger health pools" was meaningless bullsh_t from GC to an attempt to keep people from dropping the game.

PVP is really making me want to quit WoW. PVE aint so hot either.

---------- Post added 2010-10-31 at 06:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder View Post
    some classes are op? no, im sure pvp heal paladins could tank up to 6 ppl at once till they get oom, or no wait, that was a dream wich came true..
    Pally healers can be bad, but druids are far worse. I have downed LK 25man in less time than it takes 5 people to down a Resto druid with 1000+ resil.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post

/thread
    so lvl 80 isnt top lvl? hmm,thats funny i seem to not be getting any exp past lvl 80.sounds like top lvl to me