more pvp related bugs

So i have a couple more bugs to add to the already mountainous pile this abortion of a patch has brought on.

First and most annoying is when you get disconnected from a battleground. I have reconnected within a minute and still been kicked from the bg with a deserter debuff.

Second most annoying is that same deserter debuff that this abortion of a patch caused. well it keeps resetting so sometimes you will have to wait a full 30 minutes before you can reque.

thirdly is that honor is simply not calculating right.. wins that grant 130 honor at the endscreen only take you from 100 to 150.

Lastly is the bug where if you join a bg already in progress you simply do not show up on the list.

IM GOING TO PUT THIS NEXT PART IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE PEOPLE NEVER SEEM TO READ IT WHEN I POST IT. ALL OF THESE BUGS HAVE BEEN EXPERIENCED WITH ZERO ADDONS USED. THIS MEANS A FRESH COPY OF WOW WITH ZERO ADDONS AND A FULLY UPDATED AND CURRENT PC.

so there ya have it more bugs to add to this vomit like substance of a patch.. and yes im pissed.. im obviously pissed.. and yes im crying.. im qqing and yes i should not be taking it so seriously but after a while it digs in under your skin and pisses you off that your paying 14 dollars a month for this bullshit... and yes i could stop playing but this is a good game when it actually works so pissoff... also i know i should not be posting here.. but i am so deal with it. there i think i knocked out all the smartass responces that 90% of trolls here use.
    Last edited by Kootz; 2010-10-30 at 09:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    with regards the now showing up on honor list, you're not flagged as winning the BG and not awarded your 90/45 honor for winning

in IoC the hangar is uncappable (well, cappable, but completely useless), honor gains flag up as somethign like 500 million every time

IoC, i was doing all star acheivement, only needed to defend a base, defended the oil refinery and wasn't flagged the achie

i've seen alliance win the game and get mine whilst horde owned 2 or 2 of the nodes (as in proper owned, not even ally tapped)

av i've seen alliance get stormpike perfection, even though we owned tower point, and we'd destroyed icwing

(not sure if any of these are around the entire game, but i'd assume so)

at least warsong gulch seems to work right so far

And the WG spirit resser only seems to want to ress me after not ressing me for 3-4 times.

Quote Originally Posted by Hakasu View Post
    And the WG spirit resser only seems to want to ress me after not ressing me for 3-4 times.
    if you run out and then click the return to graveyard button it fixes that.but ya,eather way theres still the bug with keeping your rank after wintergrasp