Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Healing higher in IF than in Dalaran?

I noticed a weird thing when i was waiting in a group for VoA 10. i stood outside spamming myself with Regrowth just for no reason and i critted around 8k and 9k
    I'm was sure when i was healing myself in IF its critted much higher, around 9 and 10k. I swapped between citys to be sure, im only self buffed and i was sure none of my trinkets procced.

Any others noticed? what's up with that?

Deleted
    doesent really seem out of the ordinairy im sure if you spam long enough youll get 9-10k in voa or wherever

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a conspiracy.
    - Looks like they took him to some bolt hole in the Wounded Coast.
    - I wonder if it's near the Injured Cliffs? Or the Limping Hills? Massive-Head-Trauma-Bay? No? Just me? *sigh* Forget I said anything.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zealous View Post
    It's a conspiracy.
    Amen.
    Im just that awesome >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    It may be that someone in your raid, primarily a Paladin spec'd into the +6% healing or another druid healer with +6% aura, was nearby enough to receive their buff without noticing it.

Author of ALL THE THINGS - Collections addon for Completionists

Deleted
    FBI has Hacked your Set-up, if i was you id destroy my comp before it self-destructs

I noticed in TBC I could heal for more in AV than any other the other bg's. Despite documented proof, a video from each bg with the same buffs/stats, Blizz told me that I was full of shit....

It might also be because the aura from Icecrown citadel is bugged in some areas/situations, or was. Not sure they fixed it yet but they did post a blue about it.

Deleted
    Coincidence solely

I was the only one of the group in IF, i had no aura or anything else on me. i'm 100% sure of that.

I'm not compling or anything i just find it weird.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonaise View Post
    I was the only one of the group in IF, i had no aura or anything else on me. i'm 100% sure of that.

I'm not compling or anything i just find it weird.
    I do more damage on the heroic dummy in orgrimmar than in TB (the "secret" one behind the house, there was nobody there, only my debuffs). Yeah...

lag maybe ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    Kael'thas and Kil'Jaeden are actually quite similar. For one, both names start with the letter K, which is short for...kuhraaaaazy. Second, both had a hard-on for the color red and blood-elf girls. Third, they both were defeated at the Sunwell. Lastly, they both hate people who make threads comparing things that are as different as bananas and grape drink.

Dalaran is the city of mages not druids, and if you're in IF you propably are drunk after spending 10 minutes in there so there you go.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    I suggest you spam heal yourself all over azeroth and report back to us with your findings.

you said waiting for a VoA group, were you waiting IN wintergrasp? because wintergrasp has the 10% healing reduction aura or some such thing still does it not ?

well did any1 notice how cold it is in dalaran

Quote Originally Posted by Marilina View Post
    well did any1 notice how cold it is in dalaran
    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You do know what islands in the ocean do right?
    They float
    true story

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Olderonous View Post
    you said waiting for a VoA group, were you waiting IN wintergrasp? because wintergrasp has the 10% healing reduction aura or some such thing still does it not ?
    Does it? I never noticed it tbh. Then again, I don't heal people usually and the 10% must be offset by the 20% from cat form.

Deleted
    ALL areas were PVP takes place,(BGs, arena, Wintergrasp) there is an invisable 10% healing debuff. This would be the cause of ur different numbers.
    Last edited by mmoc796e664f5d; 2010-11-01 at 04:10 AM.