Drakes and Proto Drakes bugged?

Well, basically, as the title says, I think drakes and proto drakes are bugged at the moment. Their wings dont flap while flying, they just sorta glide all the time.
    I'd tell you to get at me, but you smell like shit, so keep your distance, please.

Deleted
    not bugged, fixed :P but they do flap if you turn left or right

10+ Year Old Account
    this appears to be fixed on the latest beta build.

fixed? how so? it looks dumb if ur just gliding while flying up..... or 100% of the time..... it doesnt even make sense
    I'd tell you to get at me, but you smell like shit, so keep your distance, please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Siegfiend View Post
    not bugged, fixed :P but they do flap if you turn left or right
    They don't flap when you turn left or right, unless you keyturn >_>, it IS bugged and I expected them to fix it in their "bugfix" patch, apparently they were too lazy to fix the ghost gryphon speed as well.

Yeah, bugged.

Deleted
    yeh that happens to me . Personally I prefer it this way so I hope they keep it

Deleted
    To be honest, I like the fact they glide. I'd prefer it if they would glide more than they flap, it gets annoying to hear the constant flapping. Also they look nice when they glide

why do people think that its better if they just glide, it looks so bad. It was better before, where it flapped then glided for a bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamsattack View Post
    this appears to be fixed on the latest beta build.
    suppose i should say fixed as in the wings DO flap now when flying, not just turning. again, this is on beta.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bak00777 View Post
    why do people think that its better if they just glide, it looks so bad. It was better before, where it flapped then glided for a bit.
    Because the flapping noise annoyed me soo much coz it reminds me on wrath login in screen

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bak00777 View Post
    Opinions. People have them. And believe it or not, they can be different than your own. Doesn't make either party wrong or right, it's a personal preference thing. No need to get all butt-hurt over the fact that others don't share your mindset.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirsimeon
    Ahoy there, Captain Crybuckets, be that some QQ I see? Yarr!
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltair View Post
    Yo Dawg I heard you like to QQ, so I put some QQ in your QQ so you can QQ while you QQ
    I enjoy creative ways to call people out on whining. If I see any, they're likely to end up here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pomm View Post
    To be honest, I like the fact they glide. I'd prefer it if they would glide more than they flap, it gets annoying to hear the constant flapping. Also they look nice when they glide
    I agree that they should flap when you go upwards and glide when you go downwards, and when you fly horizontal they should glide slightly more then flapping.

Quote Originally Posted by tay501 View Post
    Because the flapping noise annoyed me soo much coz it reminds me on wrath login in screen
    I still don't see what is wrong with the logging screen. If you don't like the sound, mute it, people complain about everything they can.

Quote Originally Posted by Addamus View Post
    Opinions. People have them. And believe it or not, they can be different than your own. Doesn't make either party wrong or right, it's a personal preference thing. No need to get all butt-hurt over the fact that others don't share your mindset.
    I don't agree with you, it looks absolutely stupid to glide upwards in the air.
    Last edited by Droes; 2010-10-31 at 12:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Droes View Post
    I still don't see what is wrong with the logging screen. If you don't like the sound, mute it, people complain about everything they can.

I don't agree with you, it looks absolutely stupid to glide upwards in the air.
    ^this =)