Bartender 4 not working?

Sorry if this is in the wrong Section, put this in Interface cause i could not find a section about addons (If im wrong, i can promise you that the first 10 posts will be "you diddnt look hard enough"...
    But anyways, Is Bartender 4 Just not working for you? I've Downloaded it and reinstalled it, the game is picking up something from Bartender, my Stance bar, different bag bar and the little side menu (with all the tabs (C, J, Y, yada yada), But no bars whatsoever...

So i typed /bar and /bt which usually brings up the bartender page, and it diddn't work, so i Went to my actual Addons tab in interface and it wasn't showing up there... and of course not on my minimap... anybody know whats wrong?

Deleted
    If you had the addon before, make sure you delete its WTF\Account\<XXX>\SavedVariables previous settings/cache if you're having problems.

bartender4 works for me, except when I use a vehicle, then I have to /reload
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

It's worked just fine for me since I updated it. It's the only addon that didn't cause any problems after the patch, actually. Might want to what first reply guy said, that's about the best advice you'll get.
    Secure accounts ftw!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Clempson View Post
    "KING VARIAN, DEATHWING HAS DESTROYED HALF OF STORMWIND, WHAT DO WE DO!?"

"Build a statue of your king."

Quote Originally Posted by squeeze View Post
    If you had the addon before, make sure you delete its WTF\Account\<XXX>\SavedVariables previous settings/cache if you're having problems.
    Yeah, ill try that, thanks =D