10+ Year Old Account

Expansion Midnight Release

I've been to the midnight releases for BC and WotLK and I enjoyed them both. I am also planning to go to the Cata release to keep the tradition going

The thing I enjoy about goign to them, besides getting back home and get an hour of play in before sleep, is meeting all the different types of people that show up.

When BC was released I found the people at the release were alot more 'social' and seemed to talk to eachother more. With WotLK I didn't really see/hear people mingle with one another but that might have been since I was at the front of the line so I wasn't in amongst it all.

So what about you guys? What do you enjoy most about going to the midnight release for a WoW expansion, or if this is your first what are you expecting from it?

I never went to the BC/WotLK midnight releases, but I did go to SC2 midnight release.
    Yeah, talked to a few people, but other than that I just walked in, got it, and drove home and played haha

My first was WotLK and I gotta say it was kinda bad. lol Not many people, like at most 20. And everyone just talked to each other, kinda didn't help that I was in a Wal-Mart with a gamestop right in front of it. But still, I expect it to be the same this year.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think the stores here held a SC2 midnight release. They had one for halo reach, i can't imagine that would've been fun though lol.

The best person I saw at a release was for BC. This guy walked inside the store when there was a long line and noticed he couldnt cut in. Someone pointed out to him that the back of the line was at the back.

This guy then proceeded to say "Ok hearthstoning to the back of the line!" and pretended to do the movements like when someone is hearthing, then walked to the back of the line. That moment made sitting in line for almost an hour seem worthwhile

I'm going to the first release this year. Hope its good
    Obviously Blizzard needs to hire more Pirates to counter the growing Ninja threat.

Deleted
    never go to wow related things outside of the game! like blizzcon or midnight sales darkmoon faire

doesent appeal to me