Thread: race change

race change

does anyone know if its going to be possible to race change your character into one of the old races at launch(like tauren druid to troll)? makes sense to have some restrictions to worgen and goblins, but i cant see a problem with the old ones (its not like theres realm first left for them anyway)
    thanks

No. You can never race change again.

Yeah you can but for goblins and worgens and new race class combinations it's gonna be $100 for the first 3 months
    Troll McCarthyism is sad

lovely...sarcasm. and not the funny kind...

No clue but im guessing it would probably just be worgen and goblin disabled due to people getting a unfair head start on the server first achievement

Quote Originally Posted by Dirae View Post
    No clue but im guessing it would probably just be worgen and goblin disabled due to people getting a unfair head start on the server first achievement
    Race changes make you ineligible for the server first achievement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between Nagrand and your dreams
    I read somewhere, the achievement for server first goblin/worgen, will be made determined on the goblin who took part in the starting zone event quests, namely the phasing events you start with on each character before it all gets phased out of the game. No other player will be able to take part in these event quests, so, since its only new goblin/worgen who can, odds are we might be able to early on.
    "The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn."

You really should look around on the forums more to get answers to questions that have been asked 100 times, it would help avoid the sarcasm.

But the answer is yes you can race change into anything when cata releases even worgen/goblin.

Because the realm first 85 worgen/goblins have had to have started as a worgen/goblin if you race change you wont get it