Thread: Evil Pranks

Evil Pranks

Im not suggesting you hack your friend's account.

However, if you did some how get access what type of "evil" pranks would(have) you pull(ed)?
    -

I once took my friend's main to the islands south of Kalimdor and deleted his hearth stone. I was nice enough to leave his poor paladin a water walking potion.
    News | Forum Guidelines | MMO Champion IRC | Free Games List
    Playing: Guild Wars 2 | APB: Reloaded
    -I don't care what the next expansion is about, as long as the story is dark and rich so I can refer to it as Chocolate WoW.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Fly them up to the top of the tower in Dalaran where you can't mount your flying mount, with no hearthstone.

It's a long way down.

well, my one friends main is a pally, so I would probably delete the hearth, point him south from Borean Tundra on his epic flyer, and hit autorun with crusader aura up, run back, rez, and log.

Edit for typo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well first take off all the armor to cause the initial heart attack. (put as much as possible in the bank)

Then buy a ball from the toyshop, I'll leave them alone on a desert island off the coast of stranglethorn with a posted note saying "The the Ball's name is Wilson"
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Aqua View Post
    Well first take off all the armor to cause the initial heart attack. (put as much as possible in the bank)

Then buy a ball from the toyshop, I'll leave them alone on a desert island off the coast of stranglethorn with a posted note saying "The the Ball's name is Wilson"
    Great! If it's a male character dont forget to add a beard.
    News | Forum Guidelines | MMO Champion IRC | Free Games List
    Playing: Guild Wars 2 | APB: Reloaded
    -I don't care what the next expansion is about, as long as the story is dark and rich so I can refer to it as Chocolate WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Aqua View Post

My favorite one! Gonna do that to a friend, thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Wherever there are gnomes that havent been eaten yet.
    take all their gold and mail it to their least played alt, and hide their gear in the bank.
    <Insert something witty and humorous here>

Can't you just pick "stuck" in the help menu to get a hearthless teleport?

Deleted
    No need to hack any account - though I am not sure this is doable any longer.
    1# Find gold beggar.
    2# Open Trade.
    3# Insert 5000 gold. - DO NOT PUSH TRADE -
    4# leave it hanging and go have lunch, dinner, bed or whatever.
    5#come back and count how many 'please' you've gotten and how long he / she lasted. you score per minute and plx-please-pls.

Edit: drunk. This actually didn't have jack to do with the topic! Aww - and I tried sooo hard to focus and nail this prank! Sowwy!
    Last edited by mmoc8622e17a4d; 2010-10-31 at 04:49 AM.