10+ Year Old Account

Heroic Throne of Tides

Hi. I am not in beta so I cannot see this instance for myself. I didn't see a lot of youtube videos of Throne of Tides so I am curious to see how this instance plays out. Anyone know if this instance is easy or hard? The reason why I am interested in this instance cause it looks pretty, and reminds me of SSC.

Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's pleasing to the eyes, but I only ran it once on normal, as it was boring as hell. Me and my guild all got beta keys at the same time, and we ran it together, with a shitty pug healer.
    Thanks Batpanic for the amazing Sig!

Deleted
    There are some interesting ideas in this instance, I am really liking it big time... Honestly, you'll enjoy it even more when you finish most of the Vashj'ir quests. That's when the boss encounters start to make sense. until then it's like: ye okay, lets kill this bad guy (I assume) and move on to the next one.

I can try to make a video of it tomorrow if I have time. It's an awesome instance
    http://twitch.tv/towelliee TowelRapaport #WoWsheet

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by towelliee View Post
    I can try to make a video of it tomorrow if I have time. It's an awesome instance
    Thanks a lot sir. I agree, it appears to be the most beautiful instance out there, next to vortex pinnacle instance.