Looking for a cooldown timer

I've been using Sexycooldown for a while, but I'm not able to filter out certain things, such as my hearthstone. I want a timer which can do the following things:

1) filter out stuff you don't want
    2) shows the actual time left on the icon
    3) can be changed depending on spec (for example, I don't want the cooldown of my pvp trinket to be shown when in my pve spec)
    4) could possibly be reskinned for tukui (low priority)

Any ideas?

NeedToKnow is a good one, think that's what you're on about. It needs to be input yourself but it's quite simple.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6IDQ99y92I
    Basically;
    Buff = when the spell is up
    Internal Cooldown = when it's on cooldown
    I'm not sure if you could use the ICD to show PVP trinkets but its worth a shot.

10+ Year Old Account
    1) filter out stuff you don't want
    2) shows the actual time left on the icon
    3) can be changed depending on spec (for example, I don't want the cooldown of my pvp trinket to be shown when in my pve spec)
    4) could possibly be reskinned for tukui (low priority)
    1) I forgot the exact command, but i think shift+right click was used to ignore a certain cooldown/icon.
    2) Its one of the timer options, you should check again, i had all my cooldowns with the timer left on them, and they got bigger and stayed on the left side for 2 seconds after the cooldown was off.

3 and 4, no idea, sorry. But, why would you use your pvp trinket on your pve spec? If you dont use it, it wont show the cooldown on the bar. There was an option to disable showing shared cooldowns.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

There are instructions on the site you downloaded SexyCD from. If not, there's a ReadMe with the zip or there's instructions in the tooltip or ingame options to tell you how to filter out things you don't want.

Figured out how to filter, thanks for that

Quote Originally Posted by shadowkras View Post
    3 and 4, no idea, sorry. But, why would you use your pvp trinket on your pve spec? If you dont use it, it wont show the cooldown on the bar. There was an option to disable showing shared cooldowns.
    It's weird actually, I don't use it for my pve spec, but it still shows a on the timer because whenever I use my other pve trinket, it puts a cooldown on all my on use trinkets, so it shows my pvp item cooldown even when it's sat in my bags.