Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Ashbringer and Atiesh still ingame?

I know they are not obtainable anymore, but did they removed them aswel? I'm talking about Ashbringer, Corrupted Ashbringer and Atiesh greatstaff of the guardian. Or are there ppl still who have em, cuz i havent seen any of them.

ty 4 answer

atiesh is still in my bagpack(16), havent moved from there for a veeeeeeeery long time. i dont know about the corrupted ashbringer, but it prolly still is too. they will NOT be removed, since the guild achievements require to have them.

They are just not obtainable anymore, people still have them.

Ashbringer was never in the game as an obtainable item.
    Corrupted Ashbringer is still there, but unobtainable
    Atiesh is still there, but unobtainable and part of a Guild FoS
    Last edited by Ulkesshern; 2010-10-31 at 02:32 PM.

I'm not 100% sure but i don't think they were removed. I think that people just have different things to show off now.

*in trade* guy #1: Hey guys check out this cool thing I got a while back.
    guy #2: cool story, whats your gearscore?

15+ Year Old Account
    cashbringer 4 lyfe

Deleted
    Blizzard never removed any items from the game, they just remove the quests that allows you to get them, or change their stats/on_use, that's all.

Deleted
    people still have them

they where easily farmable in TBC.. nobody ever did it, like alot of people do black temple these days..

its a shame.. but i'd say people have had their chance.. (over 1½ years of overrunning naxx.. nobody did it :P)

15+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure lot of people did it during SWP, every major server had their weekly Naxx run

10+ Year Old Account
    Even Talisman of Binding Shard is still in the game afaik, unless Noktyns character was removed due to inactivity.
    Amateur Photographer studying Mathematics!
    Linkedin - Portfolio

Deleted
    ah okay... just so weird that i have been playing wow since tbc and i never saw those items. If anyone is showing off with old gear its usualy T2 sets and sulfuron/thunderfury or illidan glaives... i'd still rly wanna see ashbringer or atiesh on some player still

Blizz never deletes anything important from game files.
    If you already have something on you - it will stay there, no matter how many changes they make.

You dont need Ateish for the "We are Legendary" to optain The Dark Phoenix mount

db.mmo-champion.com/a/4861/we-are-legen dary/

Edit: cant post links so broke the URL

Deleted
    they are there, but unobtainable

Ateish is coming back as a 85 legendary in cataclysm, already said it at blizzcon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PestiLentz View Post
    You dont need Ateish for the "We are Legendary" to optain The Dark Phoenix mount

db.mmo-champion.com/a/4861/we-are-legen dary/

Edit: cant post links so broke the URL
    Is it confirmed by a blue that this is the prerequisite for that mount? I remember them talkling about how that would be one of the possibilities when people were bitching about how easy it would be to get such an awesome mount blahblah.

Deleted
    you can't get ashbringer anymoore since it were a drop from the four horsemen naxx40 in vanilla wow.

Ateish is coming back as a 85 legendary in cataclysm, already said it at blizzcon.
    can anyone confirm this please?

The dark phoenix mount now is a reward from "Guild Glory of the Cataclysm Raider".

I can't post the url, but you can easily find it at cata.wowhead.

After your guild does this achievement, you can buy it for 1500 gold I think from guild vendor.

Quote Originally Posted by Robinhoodexe View Post
    you can't get ashbringer anymoore since it were a drop from the four horsemen naxx40 in vanilla wow.

Nope since he pulled it from his behind.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robinhoodexe View Post
    Never confirmed as Atiesh. There were numerous, numerous sarcastic comments about Atiesh, and it at one point it was said they're thinking of making the next legendary a staff (after making that idea up on the spot). So some people probably put two and two together and assumed it's Atiesh. Most likely never going to happen.
    Looking for Raid: you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Come - we must be cautious.