Deleted

Blood boil animation

I don't know if it's just me.. but when a tank uses blood boil I can't click on a target because when I click the target it just highlights the DKs frame.
    I'm now using tab to target.. but I was wondering if it was and issue for anyone else and not just me x]
    (I'm a druid by the way)

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't have any problems with DKs spamming BB and me having to switch targets, but I usually tab anyways.

If it's denying you the ability to click on enemy targets, tell Blizz.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

The new blood boil is way too big and obnoxious. Put it back.

Yes, it blocks the clicks.
    It becomes insanely annoying if you are a blood DK yourself and thus have to spam it for aoe threat.
    Having to tab through all the pack to death coil that particular mob that is losing interest in you is just a nuisance.

Deleted
    I've got Enemy Nameplates up and I've never encountered this issue. Are you guys using Nameplates (no Addon, just default one) for enemy units or not?

Enemy nameplates help, but they are so ugly. I had an addon to make them a little less obnoxious but it hasn't been updated since the patch and the old version kills my fps down to 5 when i have it enabled.

Deleted
    Doc's UI Nameplates and Aloft are the most common choices, they're both Cata updated. There's also Tidyplates which is updated.

Deleted
    I dont have any probs with this, works fine for me.

Deleted
    Oh, so thats why all the clicks didnt work until now. Always good to know.

I love my name plates, some custom name plates make tanking a lot easier, i need my tidyplates: threat plates on deck!

Get Tidyplates there sexy, and really nice for tanking.