Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Where are you going to start Cataclysm?

What Zone are you going to leave off all of your characters right before Cataclysm drops?
    Where will you start your path from 80-85? (Partly asking this because I don't know what zone to go to first. XD)
    If you are making a new character, leave that out, not really interested in hearing people "IM MAKING A (WORGEN/GOBLIN) DERP."

10+ Year Old Account
    Gonna log my Pally off in Silvermoon, then head to Vashj'ir.

Deleted
    I will log-out in Orgrimmar and when Cataclysm hits, I'm going to mount hyjal

Vashj ... beaudiful underwater zone

Hmmmm. I think I may leave all my characters in a bar, because they will get mega drunk, and not really realize what is happening. Less pain for them. Then I'm going to probably go to Hyjal, because I played all through Vashj, even though that was extremely awesome.

Possibly Vash since it *seems* that most people are going to go to Hyjal because its kind of more of an epic zone or something.

Also the fact that my server is predominantly Horde and a very small minority of Alliance makes me think that more are going to be at Hyjal since it's closer to Orgrimmar.

Quote Originally Posted by Narcisse View Post
    Hmmmm. I think I may leave all my characters in a bar, because they will get mega drunk, and not really realize what is happening. Less pain for them. Then I'm going to probably go to Hyjal, because I played all through Vashj, even though that was extremely awesome.
    Make sure to they have paper bags on their heads and are laying down on the floor.....

+5 internets if you know where that comes from.

Back to OP, probably gonna start in Mount Hyjal, I'm not too sure about the whole underwater zone thing just yet. But seeing as I only have two 80s over 4 years, I will take my alt through Vashj.
    "And I looked and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto him over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth."

10+ Year Old Account
    My main server is Alliance heavy. I play Horde. Hoping to hit Hyjal first to avoid lagfest of Vashj'ir.

Deleted
    i'm gonna log out in hyjal

10+ Year Old Account
    My druid,hunter,warrior,priest, shall be rushing to defend the world tree,

while my other classes will be swimming to vashj

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll probably make a Worgen Warrior and get them to lvl 10 then start lvling my Mains in Mt. Hyjal

Wonderful Ysera set by Aderianu of AHS

My MASSIVE fortress in the sky

death death death death death DEATH KNIGHTS HOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    Me and... what army? Bwahahaha....just you wait and ....see!!!
    *I can't cast that yet* ... once it's off CD ...=_='

Deleted
    Probably will forget to log out in SW and will keep my char in Dalaran. Since they will remove portal I take taxi gryphon to Borean Tundra, wait for ship, arrive to SW, accept Vash'jir quest, wait for boat, complete initial quest (seeing Bud jump off the boat singing his throat off), wake up next to some old draenei that saved my life, then remember I need to buy something, use HS and since I forgot to change my home to SW I get to Dala, take taxi gryphon to Borean Tundra, get ship, arrive to SW, set my HS to there, buy the thing I wanted and fly to Vash'jir.

Pretty much like that

Ill be off to Mount Hyjal for sure! Since my main is a mage it doesnt matter where i log out since ill just port myself around

Deleted
    I levelled almost to 82 in Vashj'ir on the beta, I must say I hate the place. I know it's different to anywhere else being a under water zone, but I just couldn't stand it.

I'll be going to Uldum.

waiting in SW for the quest thats gonna get me to Mount Hyjal.

---------- Post added 2010-10-31 at 06:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by BlindSnow View Post
    I levelled almost to 82 in Vashj'ir on the beta, I must say I hate the place. I know it's different to anywhere else being a under water zone, but I just couldn't stand it.

I'll be going to Uldum.
    ..... wha? Uldum? i think someone just need to think on Deepholm and Mount Hyjal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BlindSnow View Post

I'll be going to Uldum.
    Uldum is an 82-83 zone, you'll have to go to Hyjal if you don't want to to Vashj'ir.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elovan View Post
    Uldum is an 82-83 zone, you'll have to go to Hyjal if you don't want to to Vashj'ir.
    Hyjal it is then

Thanks.

I will be logging in at the argent tournament area with all dailies complete, ready to turn in. Hearthstone set to Org.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.