Resto Shaman's incredible healing power

Is it me or Resto Shammies healing is just lol. They have a LOT of +healing talents and glyphs.

Hmm,

- 10% from primary spells.
    - 6% SoL
    - 15% received from SoL
    - 15% Natures Blessing (While ES active)
    - 30% From Focused Insight (After Shock)
    - 20% from UE with earth living (Direct heals)

and from other places

- 20% more from ES healing from ES glyph
    - 15% more healing from Imp shields on ES
    - 20% more healing on Healing Surge while ES'd. Glyph (Not sure if this is still there from LHW glyph)

May have missed something, not sure. All in all it seems like resto shamans are going to have some insane heals. Anyone tried on beta how big a GHW or HS they can get while getting as many healing buffs as possible?

Resto PvP looks good, all this with cleansing waters seems good, oh yes.
    -

10+ Year Old Account
    All those buffs are just to keep their weak base heals (because of enhance and elemental) in touch with other healers's heals, so its all about the same.

Btw, LHW (now healing surge) glyph is gone.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

its the same reason why elemental has a shit ton of +elemental and +lava burst damage talents. to keep the other specs from being OP.

Its all because of talents that an ele's lava burst will crit for 10k while a resto shamans will only crit for 4k

with Buffs you'll do big heals, without...oh lord.

<-- Resto shammy

Pulled 53% of heals on LK last night

Not sure if we're that strong, but my competition was a disc priest and holy pally.

All I know is my great heals don't stop me from getting raped in PvP

Oh well.

Although it seemed that we had MUCH more talents that affected our healing than other classes, which in turn would give massive on demand heals when needed (at the expense of a few globals). Rather than just bring us inline with others.