Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherwolf View Post
    Nope, events like halloween does not need restarts. At midnight the pumpkins just appear/disappear without anything spectacular like server restarts.

Oh, and I expect that the elementals will show up here and there all over the world, and also that we get the beginning of the Twilight's Cult quest line.
    Because they're setup on a timer that is activated last time the server restart.

10+ Year Old Account
    i highly doubt it will happen on a monday. just from their track record since ive been playing. but in the end, all we need to see is a blue post confirming when they start it all up. so hurry up bluz!

If anything is going to happen it will be AFTER Tuesday maintenance.

If anything is going to happen, its going to happen on Tuesday PST in America first.
    Edit: What the guy said above me.

Need any help here on the forums? Just PM and I'll be more then glad to help you!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 7itanium View Post
    It's not 15 minutes from Monday in California
    European servers don't care about the time or date in California.

*SPOILER*
    Hi, i am in europe.. So far didnt noticed some invasion (2 after Midnight), what i did noticed is that ALL Alliance leaders were in Varian's throne room. (Velen, Mekkatorque, Magni, Tyrande, Jaina), unfortunately i am in a server with a ratio of 5/1 hordes/alliance, and city raids against us are pretty often, so Hordes killed Varian, so i don't know if they were discussing something with him..

Also, one of the NPCs in the room, just behind Magni, was saying something about "hard times", he was a dwarf, in a gear set that was looking... Shamanistic...
    Got a Warlock as a main, a Druid and a DK at 80 as alts and lvling a Rogue..

"You are only as good player, as the guild you are into"

Quote Originally Posted by 7itanium View Post
    Because they're setup on a timer that is activated last time the server restart.
    As is this event. They know the dates for it, and times. They just haven't shared them with us. Engage brain, please. Servers do not need restarting.
    Last edited by Purplekitti; 2010-11-01 at 01:13 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Week

For those who don't know what a week is.
    The perfumed* boys he wrapped in chains and threw into the sea. They were unnatural creatures, and the ship smelled better once cleansed of their presence.

*Degenerative Casuals

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkh View Post
    *SPOILER*
    Hi, i am in europe.. So far didnt noticed some invasion (2 after Midnight), what i did noticed is that ALL Alliance leaders were in Varian's throne room. (Velen, Mekkatorque, Magni, Tyrande, Jaina), unfortunately i am in a server with a ratio of 5/1 hordes/alliance, and city raids against us are pretty often, so Hordes killed Varian, so i don't know if they were discussing something with him..

Also, one of the NPCs in the room, just behind Magni, was saying something about "hard times", he was a dwarf, in a gear set that was looking... Shamanistic...
    That has been on from the beginning of 4.0.1 and I think I did hear that dwarfs are going to be shamans when 4.0.3 comes, though some where there is a post about the old races having some new classes to choose.

---------- Post added 2010-11-01 at 01:27 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Algore View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Week

For those who don't know what a week is.
    Dude, most people know how long a week is. Plus the next scene will probably be next week, though insulting people on here is just a poor attempt, Lighting Up.
    Last edited by darkarcheos; 2010-11-01 at 01:27 AM.

i find it funny that some people are stating when they think it is going to happen on a certain day, yet nobody knows except blizz, until they post about it.
    also, the events are already patched in, all blizz needs to do is switch them on, just like the halloween event, so it doesnt necessarily need to be implemented after a server restart. everyone should wait and see.
    as for what i think might happen, or rather hope, is that deathwing starts flying around azeroth and pewpewing peeps so i can get my awesome feat of strength, but im not entirely sure if that is happening with the shattering or not. HOWEVER, i did read that the elemental invasion was the third precata event. with liberating the isles and gnomer being the first event, and assuming that the earthquakes are the second part, im assuming that the elemental invasion is next.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, guess who was right then ladies and gentlemen.
    The perfumed* boys he wrapped in chains and threw into the sea. They were unnatural creatures, and the ship smelled better once cleansed of their presence.

*Degenerative Casuals