Thread: affliction??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slirith View Post
    why felhunter at 85? have to be blind to know wtf is so good with felhunter at 85 for aff lol
    ROFL. 20% increased dot damage for 20 seconds every 2 minutes? Lol. Yeah, keep using the succy. /sarcasm

15+ Year Old Account
    meh, not my fault i didn't read demon soul's tooltip...knowing our luck it'd get nerfed somehow

Quote Originally Posted by Slirith View Post
    meh, not my fault i didn't read demon soul's tooltip...knowing our luck it'd get nerfed somehow
    I see no one else to blame for you not reading the tooltip. Rather than make a bigger fool of yourself and explaining your error by some "magic powers" hindering you on looking at our new spells, you could try do some research and get some knowledge about your class before posting.

As for the nerf, I don't think they're likely to nerf Demon Soul. Demon Soul is merely a cooldown that we were given since that's something warlocks haven't had before (except demonology). If it turns out any of our specs are overpowered, we will most likely see a nerf to our mastery or some of our more spec specific spells (Drain Soul was nerfed since affliction did too much damage in execute phase, Conflagrate was nerfed earlier because of too high burst).