Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Dont know what you're smoking, I think s9 paladin gear looks great..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 7itanium View Post
    PvP heros only care about how cool they look, And why do so many people have dick on the brain when they talk about pvp?
    Because PvPers are dicks. Simple as that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Uri are you trying to get a ban? Because you are on the right way

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    I don't see the connection.
    Me neither.

---------- Post added 2010-11-02 at 01:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nienniora View Post
    Uri are you trying to get a ban? Because you are on the right way
    He also has too much anime in his posts (avatar + sig)...

Agreed. Not as cool as S8, but not bad.
    S8 is the second best set other than S3

Quote Originally Posted by 7itanium View Post
    PvP heros only care about how cool they look, And why do so many people have dick on the brain when they talk about pvp?
    Wait.. pvp is penis versus penis right? or was it player.. well they both start with P i suppose
    Yes and no, but maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilpi View Post
    He also has too much anime in his posts (avatar + sig)...
    Except his avatar is a webcomic made by an American iirc, and his signature is from a game not made in Japan.
    Really, just because some people are sheltered, "manly" creatures that sit there frowning all day and naming everyone that actually have the guts to be themselves "homosexuals" or "little kids", it doesn't mean everyone else have to do that.

I'm seriously starting to wonder where this hate for other cultures comes from.

On-topic: Guess we really do look like Bird Man in Season 9 gear. Funny that.
    Also, no matter if you're a PvE or PvP Hero, hardcores will always be jerks. Really, they'd tell you otherwise, but these days I'm really starting to doubt it.
    Wish I could see more nice hardcore people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    Except his avatar is a webcomic made by an American iirc, and his signature is from a game not made in Japan.
    Really, just because some people are sheltered, "manly" creatures that sit there frowning all day and naming everyone that actually have the guts to be themselves "homosexuals" or "little kids", it doesn't mean everyone else have to do that.

Also, no matter if you're a PvE or PvP Hero, hardcores will always be jerks. Really, they'd tell you otherwise, but these days I'm really starting to doubt it.
    Did I say something bad about japanese culture? I only hate (most) anime and manga. And even if it's not perfectly correct, anime and manga are anime and manga for me no matter where it is made. It's based on the style in my head. Tell me then, what is "american manga" called? Or "american anime".

Also.. Wtf are you talking about things like "manly", "homosexuals" or "little kids"? They are related to... what exactly (when replying to my comment)?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post

Thanks Swiftero... I appreciate it.

---------- Post added 2010-11-02 at 12:00 PM ----------

Did I say something bad about japanese culture? I only hate (most) anime and manga. And even if it's not perfectly correct, anime and manga are anime and manga for me no matter where it is made. It's based on the style in my head. Tell me then, what is "american manga" called? Or "american anime".

Also.. Wtf are you talking about things like "manly", "homosexuals" or "little kids"? They are related to... what exactly (when replying to my comment)?
    Excuse me but did i insult your choice of Moomin avatar? No then please why pick on mine?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uridawnblade View Post
    Excuse me but did i insult your choice of Moomin avatar? No then please why pick on mine?
    Well because I'm an idiot and like to do that. Everyone has the choice to do that. And if anime is considered "japanise cartoons" as it is to be understood from the other guys post, Moomin cartoon is anime too. But really, no one should take me too seriously.

Every set of armor looks awful on humans.
    That from a belf. Your queer body and those exorbitant huge shoulders plus the eyebrows and ears just make me wanna crush you. An insult for the Paladin class.

However.. Tastes differ, Sir Fruitcake.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ztreb185 View Post
    Dont know what you're smoking, I think s9 paladin gear looks great..
    I don't know what you would HAVE TO smoke that it looked great.

Ok I admit it's hard to say yet since I'm gonna roll a tauren paladin and I agree with this guy below. I'm hoping tauren will bring some awsomeness into the set >_>

Every set of armor looks awful on humans.
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by JayJay09 View Post
    That from a belf. Your queer body and those exorbitant huge shoulders plus the eyebrows and ears just make me wanna crush you. An insult for the Paladin class.

However.. Tastes differ, Sir Fruitcake.
    Display helm on/off. And humans are the ugliest race there is.

And hey, don't blame us. Blame Blizzard for not allowing us to make orc paladins lol.
    Last edited by mmoc1e89a99e36; 2010-11-02 at 12:09 PM.

Deleted
    Well because I'm an idiot and like to do that. Everyone has the choice to do that. And if anime is considered "japanise cartoons" as it is to be understood from the other guys post, Moomin cartoon is anime too. But really, no one should take me too seriously.
    Well no offence but if you go out of your way to insult the personal preference of other people then i really don't have much to say to you.

are you fuckin' kidding me? season 9 paladin set looks amazing if not the best.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uridawnblade View Post
    Well no offence but if you go out of your way to insult the personal preference of other people then i really don't have much to say to you.
    Well if you read my comment again, I didn't say "you suck cause you like anime". I just said there was too much anime. YOU aren't the problem, anime is.

Quote Originally Posted by Hallufauz View Post
    I don't know what you would HAVE TO smoke that it looked great.

Ok I admit it's hard to say yet since I'm gonna roll a tauren paladin and I agree with this guy below. I'm hoping tauren will bring some awsomeness into the set >_>

--------

Display helm on/off. And humans are the ugliest race there is.

And hey, don't blame us. Blame Blizzard for not allowing us to make orc paladins lol.

Humans are too stiff. That's what I dislike about them. I'd like a redesign killing off this stiffness, making them smoother. However, they are actually the proudest looking race in the game, since they have everything at the right spot. The hands are too huge though. But trying to counter with a belf (helmet on/off doesn't remedy the fact of faggy ears and eyebrows (+queer face))or a tauren, who should really not be allowed to be a paladin, is fail. Tauren look good in dark plate, leather and mail but the rather shiny paladin style just does not fit them. I mean.. They are cows, animals. I am really trying but I cannot see any connection between a tauren and the paladinclass. It would have been cool, if UD got to become paladins, with the shinies being rather dark, the spells renamed and the class name changed to Fallen/Corrupted Paladin. It would be a bit dk-like, I know.. But lorewise it would be okay, since there were definitely human paladins that died and were risen as forsaken.

And in all seriousness, orcs just look dumb. Their facial expression is always like "uh? huh? whuat?". I twinked an orc hunter (lvl 30~) and I admit it's fun as long as you do not wanna have this thing as main. But to say that humans are the ugliest race there is is just ridiculous when it comes to the races of the horde.

We can actually fight about tastes!
    Last edited by JayJay09; 2010-11-02 at 12:40 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJay09 View Post
    Humans are too stiff. That's what I dislike about them. I'd like a redesign killing off this stiffness, making them smoother. However, they are actually the proudest looking race in the game, since they have everything at the right spot. The hands are too huge though. But trying to counter with a belf (helmet on/off doesn't remedy the fact of faggy ears and eyebrows (+queer face))or a tauren, who should really not be allowed to be a paladin, is fail. Tauren look good in dark plate, leather and mail but the rather shiny paladin style just does not fit them. I mean.. They are cows, animals. I am really trying but I cannot see any connection between a tauren and the paladinclass. It would have been cool, if UD got to become paladins, with the shinies being rather dark, the spells renamed and the class name changed to Fallen/Corrupted Paladin. It would be a but dk-like, I know.. But lorewise it would be okay, since there were definitely human paladins that died and were risen as forsaken.

And in all seriousness, orcs just look dumb. Their facial expression is always like "uh? huh? whuat?". I twinked an orc hunter (lvl 30~) and I admit it's fun as long as you do not actually wanna have this thing as main, but to say that humans are the ugliest race there is is just ridiculous when it comes to the races of the horde.

We can actually fight about tastes!
    Each to their own but i agree Orc's do look lol... It's like a constant "Duh" expression.

pala looks coool , I wouldnt mind any of those colours tbh.

Im wondering if all 3 colour variations will be used, 1 for the blue pvp set, 1 for the epic, and one for the high rollers.

10+ Year Old Account
    "(insert item piece here) is the only bad part"
    People should stop saying opinions like they're fact.
    I saw some people saying helm is the only bad part, I completely disagree. In general legs chest and to an extent gloves are 'immune' from looking bad. They go by the color/pattern scheme of the whole set and thats basically all there is to them color/patterns. So the choice about weather or not a set looks good has 4 factors only
    1.head
    2.Shoulders
    3.color
    4.pattern/texture

The head, in my honest opinion is the best looking part of the set. In this link http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...n9_paladin.jpg I believe the first image of the set with that color doesn't look very good, it's the colors fault, I guess I just don't like it. The second color looks pretty damn awesome though, and the third color in my opinion look amazing, especially the helm.

I think the shoulders don't look very good, the weak part of the set. How bad they look has less of an impact though as the color gets darker. Texture, well they all have the same and with the two darker colors the texture looks great, with the lighter 'sandy' color it looks bad, imo. Though I guess its cata themed (taking inspiration from Egyptian gods, sand, uldum etc)