Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by allrightythen View Post
    central org, as in, being allowed to protect the center, only tauren and orcs are allowed.
    Prove it.

Else, here is an idea.

Step 1: Log on beta
    Step 2: Go to central Org.
    Step 3: Go to the inn.
    Step 4: Say hi to the troll.

Clearly, the trolls are not banned from it.

---------- Post added 2010-11-01 at 03:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Chromu View Post
    Cairne death is the most solid fact that Garrosh embodies the old fel horde warchiefs. He could have avoided the battle, he could have avoided the death strike - but bloodlust made him blind, not honor.
    Cairne picked the fight. Cairne picked the fight because of an assumption. Cairne was eager to have a duel to the death when Garrosh raised the stakes. Cairne was going to kill a person who was actually innocent of the the crime he was accused of. That seems a lot more like being blinded by bloodlust.

Cairne was one of my all-time favorite WarCraft characters. Not just WoW, but all of the games. Actually, come to think of it, the characters I liked the most are already dead. Uther became one of my favorite characters, since I played WarCraft II and then he got killed in WarCraft 3. Grom was another one of my WarCraft 2 favorites - he is dead as well. Arthas - dead, Illidan - dead, Medivh - unknown. As for Garrosh, in the beginning I thought they were trying to mage a Grom II but more stupid, even a bigger hothead. But as time progresses, they've really started to develop him. I still dislike him though, but he is not as annoying as he was at first.
    "Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." -Mike Tyson

10+ Year Old Account
    Slightly off topic here, but can anyone tell me, where is this image from http://www.wowpedia.org/images/f/fe/Cairne's_death.JPG and if anyone knows whether it's official Blizzard artwork or fan art. Thanks :P