Poll: Who makes best Cata vids?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    100% agree man. They start out with good intentions, but then they turn into money pigs and just monetize and plug other bullshit. I get it, they gotta make some money, we all do - but they way overdo it. Turns me off.

---------- Post added 2010-11-01 at 05:20 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Holytoast View Post
    I personally don't like any of them. I've only listend to 3/4, but I dislike all 3.. omfgcata and TB let the popularity go to their head, neither of them are funny and try way to damn hard. TB tries to act so important, almost like he works for Blizz. Yoggscast just annoys me after a while, they really don't know a damn thing in most of their videos.

/rant.
    Check out TGN World of Warcraft - they do serious shit. No b.s.

15+ Year Old Account
    Even though he is a Troll, and always shows horde videos. I gotta stick with Biskit he's the best. His accent is awesome, and his dialogue is usually fairly funny.
    I watched a video on some tweaker game he bought for like a buck online. Talking about a Dog and some useless guy. Absolutely floored me.

Made by Ariyana!

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeVanous View Post
    100% agree man. They start out with good intentions, but then they turn into money pigs and just monetize and plug other bullshit. I get it, they gotta make some money, we all do - but they way overdo it. Turns me off.

---------- Post added 2010-11-01 at 05:20 AM ----------

Check out TGN World of Warcraft - they do serious shit. No b.s.
    Awesome dude, i'll do that.

Total all the way! Who are the other ones anyway?

10+ Year Old Account
    At first i loved Totalbiscuit and Jesse Cox... but yogscast.... omg Yogscast makes me laugh every video

If you want to 'learn' shit, check out TGN World of Warcraft.

If you wanna be amused, and learn a little bit (I can't say I've learned one thing from Yogscast), and OMFGCata's voices drive me up the goddamn wall.

TB is funny, but way over promoted... obscenely so.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    TB = Knows about stuff, has very interesting points of view, awesome opinions about some things. Though he is bit too serious about some things.

OmfgCata = In my opinion, Jesse is much more casual than TB, and doesn't take things too seriously, which makes him awesome too.

Yogscast = These guys are awesome. Lewis seems to know a lot about WoW, but doesn't bring it out that well since Simon is bit more casual type player.

TGN WorldofWarcraft = Don't even know who these are.
    Last edited by Kaneli; 2010-11-01 at 05:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NonFail View Post
    The lack of video quality, in-depth knowledge of whats going on, and the shear amount that TotalBisquit promotes himself; can't stand it. If TB or even OMFGCata either took pride in their work, or put content over monetization, I'd be a much more devoted fan of their videos. I don't want to watch their commercials/plugs/etc before the video.
    So they shouldn't mention their on blogs or site at all? Ever? How will people know that TB has a podcast if he never mentions it? What if he only mentions it on one video? What if only 50 people ever see that video?

And honestly... 30-45 seconds of opening adverts for their other stuff is too much for you? I take it you don't watch TV or go to the movies.

---------- Post added 2010-11-01 at 12:33 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeVanous View Post
    100% agree man. They start out with good intentions, but then they turn into money pigs and just monetize and plug other bullshit. I get it, they gotta make some money, we all do - but they way overdo it. Turns me off.[COLOR="red"]
    You realize that TB doesn't use this as a means of making money. Does he get donations? I'm sure he does. But he's not plugging himself with the sole intention of doing that. He has said before he has a day job.

EDIT: I'm pretty sure some ignorant fool will come along an play the fanboi card. Before you do, I thought I'd take a moment and clarify something.... I hate misinformation. I think TB can be annoying at times, but I prefer his vids over others because he's like the cliff notes of content. Which is preferable for me.
    Last edited by skyesfury; 2010-11-01 at 05:35 AM.

Absolutely love TB.
    Yogscast is a close second, but they drive me up the wall with their ineptitude sometimes. Their rambling is goddamn hilarious, though.

yogscast is 2 guys talking at once isnt it?

I was rather annoyed by those 2.

TB just makes me laugh.

I voted Jesse, his videos usually amuse me when I'm bored and Totalbiscuit tends to whine far too much.

OMFGCata and TGN I watch for more in-depth information, TB mostly for entertainment but I can't call myself a fan of Yogscast.

When he's not drunk and/or singing I prefer OMFGCata.
    Last edited by Baxter; 2010-11-01 at 05:45 AM.

Jhamantheshaman! Youtube.com/jhamantheshaman

Shameless self promotion... :P

Yogscast hands down.

I started off watching Totalbiscuit and really enjoying his videos. Then after a while it was harder and harder to watch because when it comes down to being totally honest, he's not that great at the game and his attitude really started to get on my nerves. And then he banned me from his Youtube channel after I called him out about something stupid while I had been drinking. I'd been watching Yogscast videos on and off for a while by this point and then I spent a Saturday watching their older stuff, basically all of Vashj'ir, Uldum, etc in one day. They are absolutely hysterical, their back and forth is top-notch.

I absolutely cannot stand the OMFGCata guy's voice. Holy fuck.

Never heard of the other one.

I will admit to genuinely enjoying TB's videos about Amnesia The Dark Descent.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

Deleted
    I like TB and OMFGCata most

TB, OMFGCata, and then Yogs

Quote Originally Posted by Kagetsuya View Post
    Totalbiscuit is a raging, trolling, unintelligent, narcissistic, irritable, doofy, unfunny imbecile with bad taste in games and is thus far terrible at any game he's broadcasted him playing.
    That being said, he is definitely my favorite, with Jesse bringing up the rear, as is appropriate.

Do note if any of this message is offensive to you or the people around you, it is purely in good humor that I post these slight falsities and slanderous comments. I merely jest.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL nicee
    I received my eyepatch because he willed it so. Countless thousands have perished to his wrath. It was only by sheer miracle that we were able to imprison him here. You know of who I speak...

ELWYNN FOREST WAS MERELY A SETBACK!!!

Jesse Cox is the best hands down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yogscast is by far the best, love the comedy in their videos. Omfg is a close second... Idk never really liked TB too much.