Poll: Who makes best Cata vids?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Jesse Cox ftw.

yog cast is usually pretty fucking retarded and not very informative, yet sometimes humorous. If you want to get information on the expansion Totalbiscuit is good. But I would suggest the following if you are looking for raid encounters:

http://www.youtube.com/user/diamine665 (diamondtear of Paragon, holy pally PoV)
    http://www.youtube.com/user/paragonWOW (Paragon's youtube channel, mostly Multi-PoVs)

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NonFail View Post
    The lack of video quality, in-depth knowledge of whats going on, and the shear amount that TotalBisquit promotes himself; can't stand it. If TB or even OMFGCata either took pride in their work, or put content over monetization, I'd be a much more devoted fan of their videos. I don't want to watch their commercials/plugs/etc before the video.
    You say TB has a lack of video quality? You obviously haven't turned your youtube video settings to 720p kid, his videos are absolutely pristine!
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    I've always liked Totalbiscuit because he has that voice that makes everything funny.

Jesus how about Towelliee's ??

http://www.youtube.com/consolecrusader

I have put up same if not more cata videos with walk through tutorials.
    http://twitch.tv/towelliee TowelRapaport #WoWsheet

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    You say TB has a lack of video quality? You obviously haven't turned your youtube video settings to 720p kid, his videos are absolutely pristine!
    Even the lower options are nice. (360/480)

I like TB for instances but yogscast is so funny

Omfg! This sexy mojomaker is mah thing!
    Why?

Who let the dog's out?! Whooo!!!

10+ Year Old Account

I think you should have put these guys on the poll. I think they are pretty funny.

well tgn has really good descriptions on all the classes and his vids are really imformative.

Totalbiscuit isn't really that much informative as the others, but I like his voice and his cynicalness lol.

OMFGCata makes cool videos too, I like his voice and his jokes as well. He has videos that totalbiscuit does not have, like the deepholm playthroughs and the zone overviews.

So basically, those three lol.

Totalbiscuit, though Yogscast is a close second. Love them both.

Quote Originally Posted by towelliee View Post
    Jesus how about Towelliee's ??

http://www.youtube.com/consolecrusader

I have put up same if not more cata videos with walk through tutorials.
    Ooh, thanks for the link, will check these out later (as for why you may have been passed over, well, I wouldn't look twice at someone with the name "Console").

OT: TB ftw.

10+ Year Old Account
    TB and OMFG

Never heard of the other two...

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevii View Post

I think you should have put these guys on the poll. I think they are pretty funny.
    =Yogscast

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevii View Post

God I love these guys.

My personal two favorites are Jesse and TB. I like how jesse makes videos about awesome low level quests and the videos where he is just questing and goes rumbling about for 30 mins. Funniest thing is when he does "ummm, now wait a second". His voice is hilarious! And I also like how broad is the coverage of TB's videos. Ranging from 5 man heroics, raids, mage guides, reputation guides and stuff like that. What I don't like about TB is that he's whining for harder content when in fact he is the person that stands in the fire most of the time, and tries to cover it up in the edited voice over afterwards. But I still enjoy watching his vids.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    I don't watch Cata videos unless there's something in the title that really interests me and doesn't sound like a spoiler, so my vote is for Yogscast. I've been following them for a couple years, and while not all their videos are amazingly funny, there are a few where their banter is hilarious.

Oh, and hi Toast.

I like failmuffins though, I can't lie.

TGN is the win for content / indepth awesomeness. TB for humor, though he is totally edited on afterwards for audio. Minor failz.

OMFG drives me nucking futs. Ugh.

TGN lost me when I watched his number on feral cats, and realized he's just as informed as the common player might be, and him spreading it through the videos certainly isn't beneficial at all to people trying to understand the changes.