Thread: Queue Time

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Queue Time

Greetings

Ive really started to get tired of the long BG Queues that the game has today, it takes like 20min to get into a Random BG
    I would love if it was instant and Im wondering if someone got a plan on how to get the queues faster?

Myself I would find it pretty fun if they implented some kind of "join Gurubashi Arena" fight that is on all the time and where u can just go nuts. Alliance VS Horde or just a completly free for all

If you want instant queues go with premade

10 players for WSG and you will get in fast.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Queue as a tank or healer

You could transfer to an other server which has a 'better' battlegroup. Only way I can think of.
    Ow and premades yeah.
    What? Why? When? Who? Which? How? Wait...
    Havoc Demon Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Monolith of Mazes View Post
    Dun dun dunnnnnnnnnn! The thick plottens.

Deleted
    Drakt'hul EU Horde, random takes on average 30+mins at the best. When you queue as a group of 5 then it's much more better (10-20mins). And since I'm working on my second Conqueror I queue up alone only for WSG/AB and that's about 10-15mins.

The problem in our battlegroup is lack of Aliance players. If I'm not mistaken, they are planing to create one battlegroup in Cata.

PS: can't post link yet so this is just a cut-copy of blue post by Kalgan.

We're currently expecting both normal and rated battlegrounds to be cross-battlegroup (within a region) for the launch of Cataclysm. So, players queueing from anywhere in north america (for example) could play vs players on any north american battlegroup, etc. This applies to all regions, not just north america.

forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=25170782836&pageNo=9&sid=1#166

Ive tried premade and then its like 10min queues instead

Quote Originally Posted by Mikzor View Post
    If you want instant queues go with premade

10 players for WSG and you will get in fast.
    I recently started to PVP much more than I formerly did, and actually set up a few premades for WSG, nearly one half of the time i did this the queue still took over 10 minutes on some of them. After we did the first one they started to get shorter.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradar View Post
    Queue as a tank or healer

You could transfer to an other server which has a 'better' battlegroup. Only way I can think of.
    Ow and premades yeah.
    Yes, because you can que as a tank for a battleground... um did you not read anything he wrote other then the title of the post?

As far as the OP goes if you think 20 minutes is bad now try back in 1.9,1.10, etc, you could be in que for literately 1/2 a day before getting in most the time.

premades are indeed the way to go, or come to whatever thrall's battlegroup is and roll alliance, instant ques all the time lol.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nice only 20 min queue for random bg. I had 45 min queues yesterday for the whole day. Fun times.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pokmin100 View Post
    premades are indeed the way to go, or come to whatever thrall's battlegroup is and roll alliance, instant ques all the time lol.
    The question is, what is the chance to win. Lately my ratio is over 70% win (in AB/WSG). I rather wait a bit and win then instant queue for lose, but that's just me

Quote Originally Posted by Spirea View Post
    The problem in our battlegroup is lack of Aliance players. If I'm not mistaken, they are planing to create one battlegroup in Cata.

That would be one of the best things coming with Cata you sir, really sparked some hope for my dying pvp life! =)

The long que time is dur to horde/aliance imbalance, frostmourne server gets between 15-30min que times some nights, on the contrary aliance characters that i know that play frostmourne get INSTANT que times for any bg they desire.

Transfer ally and it's instant
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Handsomeface View Post
    The long que time is dur to horde/aliance imbalance, frostmourne server gets between 15-30min que times some nights, on the contrary aliance characters that i know that play frostmourne get INSTANT que times for any bg they desire.
    It's not solely based on the server because stonemaul has double the amount of ally than horde yet horde has 10 min queues. Probably based on the bgroup ratio.

Quote Originally Posted by Spirea View Post
    Drakt'hul EU Horde, random takes on average 30+mins at the best. When you queue as a group of 5 then it's much more better (10-20mins). And since I'm working on my second Conqueror I queue up alone only for WSG/AB and that's about 10-15mins.

We're currently expecting both normal and rated battlegrounds to be cross-battlegroup (within a region) for the launch of Cataclysm. So, players queueing from anywhere in north america (for example) could play vs players on any north american battlegroup, etc. This applies to all regions, not just north america.

forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=25170782836&pageNo=9&sid=1#166
    This and more players will join the alliance faction due to large amount of worgen rerolls come dec 7th.

Thats what you get when everyone trash talks Alliance and everyone moves horde.

I love my 30 SECOND queues.

I get ~5 minutes on Horde Frostmourne-US Bloodlust Battlegroup, it's not too long and not too short.

---------- Post added 2010-11-02 at 04:23 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nose Nuggets View Post
    Thats what you get when everyone trash talks Alliance and everyone moves horde.

I love my 30 SECOND queues.
    Would you rather get a queue every 30 seconds and lose or get a queue every 10 minutes and win? I know what I'd choose...

15+ Year Old Account
    So far, for me it doesn't even matter wether I go with a premade or solo, my queue is the same somehow.
    In fact, I've been doing ALOT of WSG this weekend and I've had even shorter queue's whenever I soloed than I had with 5-10 man premades.

Nothing really on topic though.

Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian View Post
    So far, for me it doesn't even matter wether I go with a premade or solo, my queue is the same somehow.
    In fact, I've been doing ALOT of WSG this weekend and I've had even shorter queue's whenever I soloed than I had with 5-10 man premades.

Nothing really on topic though.
    You will always be able to find 1 available slot easier then 5-10. When you queue with multiple people, it tries to match you with another group of equal size.

You will almost always get a queue for a weekend BG quicker then a non weekend BG.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nose Nuggets View Post
    You will always be able to find 1 available slot easier then 5-10. When you queue with multiple people, it tries to match you with another group of equal size.
    Then explain me why 90% of the people seem to have shorter queues in groups?

Also, filling up a WSG with 1 person is harder then filling one up with 10.