Here's a new joke: Healing Feral' Druids

Feral Druids stacking Lifebloom to 3 on themselves and healing to full in 5 seconds while they sprint away. Obviously Boomkin healing is going to be even more lol.
    Also: Elemental Shamans and Shadow Priests healing to full in 2 heals and using only 1% of their total mana, using Lesser Healing Wave and Flash Heal.

Quote Originally Posted by Unferth View Post
    Feral Druids stacking Lifebloom to 3 on themselves and healing to full in 5 seconds while they sprint away. Obviously Boomkin healing is going to be even more lol.
    Also: Elemental Shamans and Shadow Priests healing to full in 2 heals and using only 1% of their total mana, using Lesser Healing Wave and Flash Heal.
    Level 80 is level 80.

A 10k heal might seem a lot to a person with 30k health, but when that person has 140k health it's not that awesome.

Deleted
    I agree, all stats and abilities are OP right now. But things change during Cataclysm.

- health will get another major upgrade
    - healing spells might cost more mana
    - especially at the beginning, healing done won't scale up that much. So they'll need more mana to heal.

Just wait for Cataclysm, that'll change

On live my feral heals a healing touch for a good 12k crit. On beta as lvl 85 healing touch heals for about 13k crit. That isn't much of 100k hp..

fast heals are overpowewred atm =P WIll most likely be better at 85.

Quote Originally Posted by Dormin View Post
    I agree, all stats and abilities are OP right now. But things change during Cataclysm.

- health will get another major upgrade
    - healing spells will cost more mana
    - healing spells will take longer to cast
    - especially at the beginning, healing done won't scale up that much. So they'll need more mana to heal.

Just wait for Cataclysm, that'll change
    Fixed.

Deleted
    Wait wait wait wait.... Can feral heal now?
    I thought Balance was healing all the time!
    Get lost New Tree Of Life Form...
    This Idea was in my mind: WHAT THE ....!!!!

Deleted
    its oke , chill =)

ferals have a talent that increases healing by 70% of you agility
    in case you didnt know
    IM GONNA PUNCH THAT DRAGON IN THE FACE!

I don't get the joke...