Deleted

Dirge's Epic Recipe?

So i looked around, couldn't find an answer anywhere so here it is:

Does anyone know what happens to this epic recipe come cataclysm? With the removal of the Isle of Dread we can no longer get the meat neccesary for the food that much is clear. And with the removal of the entire AQ chain it's no longer obtainable.

But what i want to know is does anyone know what will happen to this recipe if you have it in your bags come cataclysm? Or even if you've learned it, will you unlearn it? Does it just disappear?

Thanks in advance for answers.

Deleted
    Almost nothing will just disappear, it will just become unobtainable for characters that do not have it already.

If you have it or have it learend you'll keep it. But word on the street is that a vendor will have this one on limited supply.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

I sold mine for 2000g :<

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Abb View Post
    Almost nothing will just disappear, it will just become unobtainable for characters that do not have it already.
    This.

It is however possible that it will be purchasable from a vendor.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=21025#comments:40

Some comments confirm that it is purchasable, some deny it. It's possible it used to be purchasable on the beta and was changed with a patch.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

What we should be more worried about is the question: What happens to this kind of Chimaeroks? Will they become extinct with Cataclysm? If so you should tame one with your hunter quickly... ;-)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muhox View Post
    What we should be more worried about is the question: What happens to this kind of Chimaeroks? Will they become extinct with Cataclysm? If so you should tame one with your hunter quickly... ;-)
    White ones are still available in Winterspring and the brown ones can be found in Stonetalon.

sold 6 so far, 8k each, grinding the 7th for my main )

Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    White ones are still available in Winterspring and the brown ones can be found in Stonetalon.
    Yes but it will be like the AQ drone: Because it's not White our brown!