Poll: Which city desevred a update most in cata?

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Which city desevred a update most in cata?

Just chill if you get to this before i put up the poll guys

anyways, other than stormwind and org, which city do you believe most needed some attention that never got?

UC needed a change
    - Nom Nom

If :d

AwesomeSauceUK
    Ironforge, They need to open Old IF and finish the tunnels to The Wetlands and the IF Airfield.

Would also be cool to get a small upper tier to hang out in.

My opinion would be thunderbluff, was there today all it consists of is 3 different types of tauren tents all mashed up together on a few mountains connected by bridges.

Darnassus: Teldrassil needs a total revamp and needs to look like... a tree

Well..a lot, the Exodar needs to finally be repaired, TB is still teepees(but I guess that's the tauren way.) Having 2 levels of IF like in the WoW alpha would be awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    You are correct that a lot of players moan about things being too easy without having seen the content personally. We definitely place less emphasis on their feedback than on people who have actually tried those encounters.
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...=1&pageNo=4#72

Personally I would love to see Darnassus updated with more than just the Howling Oak section.

Voted Exodar because that area really needs some work aswell as the entire Draenei zone!

What was sevred,and why does it need desevring?

Anyway i think Undercity could use an update,it chaotic as it is now.
    You are evil like...a hobbit!

Deleted
    silvermoon. the other ones are great just the way they are.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Emorium View Post
    silvermoon. the other ones are great just the way they are.
    I THINK you are a little confused, since well atleast graphic-wise Silvermoon is vastly superior to any other settlement.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Silvermoon could've used some more minor updates. As in, a more numerous guard force and some patrolling elites, like every other city. The Exodar could use the same treatment too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gnomer man... All we did was give it a new roof!
    "It is most gratifying that your enthusiasm for our planet continues unabated, and so we would like to assure you that the guided missiles currently converging with your ship are part of a special service we extend to all of our most enthusiastic clients, and the fully armed nuclear warheads are of course merely a courtesy detail. We look forward to your custom in future lives ... thank you."

Voted Darnassus, though I really mean Tel'drassil on the whole. Seriously look at THIS piece of concept from the Wow movie! The current box-stump doesn't capitalize on the potential level of epic there at all.

I refuse to vote on the principal that Stormwind and Orgrimar are really the only two cities that didn't need any serious work.

A good third of the Ironforge content was never finished or made accessable; the Airfield, that town in the Wetlands mountains, Old Ironforge.

Exodar's design has always been something of a mess.

Darnassus is mostly empty, expecially when compared to the other Alliance cities, and while open its sometimes too open, with alot of unessessary space.

Thunderbluff really diserves some in-city transit system, because moving from one messa to another is just annoying.

Undercity isn't that bad really, but some above ground expansion would be good, particularly with the more expansionistic approach to the Forsaken in Cataclysm.

Silverymoon suffers from the same basic problems as Exodar, with an annoyingly bad layout, but what it really needs is the ruined quarter to get fixed up. 3 years, seriously, those elves are slackers.

Quote Originally Posted by Lachdonin View Post
    I refuse to vote on the principal that Stormwind and Orgrimar are really the only two cities that didn't need any serious work.

A good third of the Ironforge content was never finished or made accessable; the Airfield, that town in the Wetlands mountains, Old Ironforge.

Exodar's design has always been something of a mess.

Darnassus is mostly empty, expecially when compared to the other Alliance cities, and while open its sometimes too open, with alot of unessessary space.

Thunderbluff really diserves some in-city transit system, because moving from one messa to another is just annoying.

Undercity isn't that bad really, but some above ground expansion would be good, particularly with the more expansionistic approach to the Forsaken in Cataclysm.

Silverymoon suffers from the same basic problems as Exodar, with an annoyingly bad layout, but what it really needs is the ruined quarter to get fixed up. 3 years, seriously, those elves are slackers.
    This a thousand times. Dude, i think i love you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertaiment
    The only new glyph we are ready to announce right now is the Glyph of Divine Shield, which reduces the cast time of your Hearthstone whenever Divine Shield is active.

10+ Year Old Account
    Exodar, they can finally start fixing it after 4 years, and they should REALLY add some guards to it...
    @Zaelsino, i think Silvermoon does not really slack on guards, but Exodar really does. You can get in there by the back door, only encounter like 6 normal guards, and there are only 4 elite guards guarding that dude there, the "Shield of Velen" dudeners. At Silvermoon, that guy has a shitload of guards around him.

15+ Year Old Account
    Exodar. The design is absolutely terrible.

Draenei deserve better, imo.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Although Darnassus is traditionally empty I feel that come Cata it'll be see a bit more traffic due to the absence of portals in places like Dalaran and the Mount Hyjal leveling zone being so close.