Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    There already is a holy form!

Just priests have it... and they have to die first...

Zealotry meets Holy form in the new thursday night special: Crusaders Zeal

Crusaders Zeal:
    2min CD, lasts 30 seconds.
    You get 1 Holy Power that doesn't get consumed for the entire duration.

So you just need to get an extra 2 HoPo to do a 3HoPo TV and after you use a 3HoPo TV you are again left with 1 HoPo so you again only need to gather 2 more isntead of 3more.

Okay this sounded better in my head...... /discard this idea
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

Use it to power down a holypala ^^

playing prot i duel'd a RET who popped an healed threw all my burst with CS>WoG>CS>WoG>CS>WoG etc etc.
    prolly the only decent use for it

Deleted
    Unless you have a healer in pvp youre gonna be dead before you can use your next CS (after popping zealotry).

In PvE on the other hand ive found that with the "3sec + 2x Normal latency haste cap" 3 pre charged HP and popping BL/hero + Zealotry + Wings = a slight dps upping for the duration. Personally i dont like it one bit, its to much of a hassle to use and the reward for pulling it off perfectly is so insignificant that it would make Mr.T cry! And we all know not to fuck with Mr.T! (and yes night elf mohawks did get this ability aswell in 4.0)