Thread: Low level PvP?

10+ Year Old Account

Low level PvP?

So I had taken to doing some BGs during warsong weekend on my level 44 lock. I'm having trouble deciding a spec atm. Demo seem to be choice since felgaurd owns everything, and affliction is really fun providing i can use soul swap right. Thing I'm wondering is What spec do you all think is best for low level? Over all it is really fun...well aside from rogues being able to one shot anything under 4k HP >.<

I think it depends on what you like to play and how familiar you are with that play style. I think UA is the best for newer locks because you can apply your two instant dots while moving, fear them, ua and soul swap to the next. Or if you really wanna just play it safe just two dot eveything fear people from a safe distance. For demo and destro you have to learn to play at a distance and try to stay at a distance. For demo you will obviously have a FG out and you basically sit back and do what the situation dictakes. Use your dots and cc while your FG does the work, save your axe toss for when someone is on you then follow it with fear. Destro make sure to hang at the back of the pack, when you get someone on you use seduce fear combo to give yourself room to cast. You can kite by two dotting, letting your succy beat on them, and your conflag slow them.

Run away from warriors is a really good tactic. always works for me =D
    Quote Originally Posted by Emothianes View Post
    Omg dude vanilla was so awesome because I was awesome and other people weren't awesome and it made me happy to be special because it was so awesome and I was happy.
    Sé onr sverdar sitja hvass!

The biggest mistakes warlocks make is not utilizing fear. As a general rule FEAR FIRST, now there are plenty of times to not fear first, but its a great habit to get into.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I learned fear back in Classic Warlock was my first. First to 60 and 70 long since abandoned on an old server . Starting over again.