Best food buffs for arcane?

I was just wondering if fish feasts were the best food buff for arcane mages in raids, or if there is a different food buff that would be better?

I was specifically thinking about food buffs that give +40 spirit. Was wondering if the mana regen is more helpful than +46Sp because it helps keep our mana pool higher, therefor sustaining higher DPS...but I wasnt sure if this would be better or not...what do you think?
    Last edited by HeatM1ser; 2010-11-01 at 01:44 PM.

Deleted
    Spirit is no good for dps. It only increases regen when NOT casting .. IE never

Stick with the spellpower

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatM1ser View Post
    I was just wondering if fish feasts were the best food buff for arcane mages in raids, or if there is a different food buff that would be better?

I was specifically thinking about food buffs that give +40 spirit. Was wondering if the mana regen is more helpful than +46Sp because it helps keep our mana pool higher, therefor sustaining higher DPS...but I wasnt sure if this would be better or not...what do you think?
    Fish Feast.
    BfA Beta Time

For Arcane?? I would say Strength food. For fire you definately want agility.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zackkaufen View Post

Since 4.0, Spirit increases regen in combat as well as not in combat, there is now no difference between regen while casting and while not, and no 5-second rule.

However, the bit about Spirit being crap for mages compared to other stats remains.

Quote Originally Posted by zackkaufen View Post

You can have mage armor, and INT food (do they make that?) giving the spell power and a super minor increase to regen???
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    ...because being black means you can't be racist only prejudice.
    ...black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed.
    Did you just compare slavery to the holocaust? Don't compare them. The holocaust lasted 4 years while slavery lasted for well over 200 years at least in the US FYI

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Histidine View Post
    Since 4.0, Spirit increases regen in combat as well as not in combat, there is now no difference between regen while casting and while not, and no 5-second rule.

However, the bit about Spirit being crap for mages compared to other stats remains.
    Spirit does that for healers, not for mages.
    BfA Beta Time

15+ Year Old Account
    Currently, mana regen is good enough during periods of conservation that I can ABx3->AM/ABarr without dipping below 90%. The only time you should really be chewing through your mana pool is when you're doing a hard AB spam burn to 40% mana and then Evocating.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)