Farming for Insane in the Membrane?

With the recent announcement of the removal of some of the reputation required for Insane in the Membrane I have seen prices on the Auction Houses and in trade chat increase significantly for the items required for this achievement. I am offering a farming service, though, to help people who still need the items and are rushing to complete the achievement. I am on the Kel'Thuzad US Alliance Server and my characters name is Hoomin. I am farming the items in Dire Maul / Stratholme for cheaper prices than the Auction House. If you would like for me to farm for you send me an in-game mail. The way this works is I go to the instance and farm items that would be needed for reputation. Such as Shen'Dralar rep. The items on the auction house (For KT Alliance, at least) sell for quite a bit. Prices are as follows (FOR THE AUCTION HOUSE).
    Pristine Black Diamond - Anywhere from 550-1000Gold
    Libram of Protection - 300+ Gold
    Libram of Rapidity - 200+ Gold
    Libram of Focus - 200+ Gold
    However, MY prices are cheaper and this is why I am offering the service. My price list is as follows (Once again, MY PRICE LIST).
    Pristine Black Diamond - 450Gold (Anywhere from 100-600g Less than the AH)
    Libram of Protection - 225Gold (75g less than the AH)
    Libram of Rapidity - 150Gold (50g Less than the AH)
    Libram of Focus - 175Gold (25g Less than the AH)
    --------------------------------------------------------
    IF you happen to have an alt (Prefferably a level 80) Then I also sell the runs for Gordok Shackle Keys. You simply put your main on follow as I am doing the instance, and then you go off on your alt to farm items that you can send to your main for rep. My price for the Gordok Shackle Key's is 125g (up to 50g Less than others offering this same service). If you do not need shackle keys, I recommend bringing an alt on another account or a friend to sit outside of the instance for you and when I have a Libram to turn in, I can just run it to that person / alt and they can send it to your main.
    NO GOLD NEEDS TO BE PAID UPFRONT! I do NOT ask for a set amount of gold at the beginning of the farming process. I ask for the gold only when I trade you a Libram / Pristine Black Diamond(s). That way if I have a particularly bad day for farming, you are not swindled out of gold. I ask for it only when I can provide an item or items to you.
    I also offer Darkmoon Faire card turn-ins. The price you pay for the turn-ins is what it cost me to create the deck + 100g. And I ask that you return the card to me upon the turn in. (Price to create + 100g + Card) An example being say a prisms deck. 100g + 100g + the card.
    Once again my name is Hoomin of the Alliance Kel'Thuzad US Server. Send me an in-game mail or whisper (When I am online) If you are interested. Thank you. (NOTE: I only farm for one person at a time to increase the amount of reputation they get, First come, First served.)

EDIT: By request of a player I am now offering services to help kill mobs for you as well. Every mob I kill is 1Silver. Once again the easiest way to do this is to farm the items that are BOE that you can send to your main on an alt, and then put your main on follow while I am farming the rep mobs for you.

SECOND EDIT: Corrected my error from "Removing the entire achievement" to "removing some of the reputation required for this achievement".
    Last edited by Hoomin; 2010-11-01 at 02:57 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    The achievement is not getting removed. It just is not obtainable anymore in cata if you dont have the factions at exalted that are getting removed. If you do you can just farm the remaining factions to exalted and you will still get the achievement

15+ Year Old Account
    Can you give a source to that .Nensec?

15+ Year Old Account
    http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread....76527&sid=1#21

Hmm.. just realised thats quite an old post.. heh

Quote Originally Posted by .Nensec View Post
    The achievement is not getting removed. It just is not obtainable anymore in cata if you dont have the factions at exalted that are getting removed. If you do you can just farm the remaining factions to exalted and you will still get the achievement
    As far as I heard, it was getting removed, and even if it isn't doesn't change what I'm selling here.

---------- Post added 2010-11-01 at 10:52 AM ----------

Do you happen to know which reputation's they are removing that are required for this? So that I may edit my service if something changes.

15+ Year Old Account
    As far as i can tell only shen'dralar is getting removed entirely

Quote Originally Posted by .Nensec View Post
    http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread....76527&sid=1#21

Hmm.. just realised thats quite an old post.. heh
    Yeah that's what i noticed. I was almost sure that they were removing this.

---------- Post added 2010-11-01 at 11:00 AM ----------

And since people seem to be lazy, the TL;DR version of this is. I'm farming items, message me for info.

"Insane in the Membrane is a feat of strength, not an achievement. Feats are things that you can't be guaranteed to complete, which is why they're feats and not achievements. Most of them are actually now impossible to complete, and this feat will join a long list of "you had to be there" moments in WoW time.

The feat isn't being removed of course, those who have it will retain it, however; some of the requirements are, so it will no longer be able to be completed by anyone who has not already done so.

It's possible that in some very specific situations where someone has completed the reputations which are being removed, but not others that will still be in the game, that it can still be completed. But it's something we're waiting for clarity on, and will let you know as soon as we do."

Also in the Q&A at Blizzcon they said the biggest problem was changes to Bloodsail. I'm assuming that means they're removing them.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssaria View Post
    "Insane in the Membrane is a feat of strength, not an achievement. Feats are things that you can't be guaranteed to complete, which is why they're feats and not achievements. Most of them are actually now impossible to complete, and this feat will join a long list of "you had to be there" moments in WoW time.

The feat isn't being removed of course, those who have it will retain it, however; some of the requirements are, so it will no longer be able to be completed by anyone who has not already done so.

It's possible that in some very specific situations where someone has completed the reputations which are being removed, but not others that will still be in the game, that it can still be completed. But it's something we're waiting for clarity on, and will let you know as soon as we do."

Also in the Q&A at Blizzcon they said the biggest problem was changes to Bloodsail. I'm assuming that means they're removing them.
    Okay, Thank you for the clarification. Looks like nothing will change with my service though since the item reps are being removed. So continue to send me mail as needed

---------- Post added 2010-11-01 at 01:08 PM ----------

Bump so that people farming can see this.