10+ Year Old Account

Goblin/Worgen starting are available to any races?

It's a simple question. I don't really know the answer but it'll likely be no. Still, I'd like to hear it officially. Could, as an example, humans go in gilneas and do all the normal leveling quests worgens did? Or could an orc go on Undermine and do the quests there?

I see the answer comming. Just give me an answer so I can be fixed about that.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

99% certain its no, as they're HEAVILY phased and dripping RP, it'd be kinda dumb to be a (insert not worgen or goblin race) and going through the story of their starter zones.

10+ Year Old Account
    But did anyone tried it on the beta?
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Deleted
    Also, since the server first for goblin and worgen include doing the starting zone quests, that would mean that if you race change into one still can't do their starting quests.

15+ Year Old Account
    You probably won't enable to do it. It's rolling a Goblin/Worgen or deal with the fact that you can't do them.
    ALTF4.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is far as Kezan goes, you can't even get there. Gilneas just doesn't have quests for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom4u2 View Post
    But did anyone tried it on the beta?
    If you go to Gilneas, there's pretty much nothing there. It's in phasing that only the worgen characters could access. You can't even go to Kezan or the Lost Isles, to my knowledge.

So all in all, it's a pretty resounding "no."
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy, and taste good with ketchup.

No.

Basically the zones themselves are phased a lot like the Death Knight starting zone. There's no way for a non-Worgen/Goblin player to get into those zones. Players can get into an "outdoor" version of Gilneas that is visited during the Silverpine quest chains, but that's about it.

Heck someone who race changes to a Worgen/Goblin won't even be able to go back and do those quest chains. The starting quests are actually used as a qualifier for Realm First Goblin/Worgen so race-changers will never be able to gain the achievement under any circumstances.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.