Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    First they need to take the 3 sec cd off windfury or at least lower it to 1 second. It's not cheap in pvp anymore because witht he new health pools theres no way its coming close to 1 shotting anyone. Second enhance dps drops substantially when they have to switch targets or move, boosting the damage of searing totem would help this and wouldn't be op because right when enhance use lava lash it removes all the stacks. That about it really, blizzard is just really horrible at finding solutions to enhance and claim its because they are hybrids, which would make sense if there weren't other hybrids topping charts...
    there won't be any enhance left b4 long. I gave up on them a long long time ago.

in case you didnt notice, theres another good thread
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...07452849&sid=1
    cant post on the US Forum, but maybe somebody can post and mention the long time that is needed to stack maelstrom. all other issues are already discussed.

last few patches nothing new about enhancement.
    do you think they are done?

Quote Originally Posted by Galatan View Post
    last few patches nothing new about enhancement.
    do you think they are done?
    I certainly hope not, there's so much that still needs to be done.
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

I hope they'll buff SS. For a 8 sec CD ability it does crap damage. The only grate think about it is the spell crit , but that will be more of a necessity at 85 then a bonus since our spell crit will be very low.

new forum with a new thread:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1020863775
    some really nice ideas

some time ago, i did read a bluepost where they said, they start the finetuning for pvp and pve with the first arena season and raid. has anyone the quote?
    really looks like they are done for the next weeks

15+ Year Old Account
    after last patch we are doing decent dps in raid, locks and warriors have been nerfed and dps is much closer than ever, from what i have seen on logs, movies and heard from ppls on beta enh is in decent position in raid on most fight at lvl85 to, so yea tweaks are good, everyone likes some boosts for his class, but if we asume that on lvl 85 our dps will be good with what we have now every buff will come with nerf to something else to keep things in line, really guys you need some extra skills and reworking all mehanics 2 weeks before expansion ?

"Hope for the best and prepare for the worst"

my wishlist top10:
    1.) windfury changed to do nature dmg => mastery scaling
    2.) overhaul enh aoe => nova shock replaces magma totem & fire nova
    3.) better cc. either remove hex cd or add another, better cc (bind elementals is useless)
    4.) pve totems changed to auras
    5.) totem system overhaul. new totems, exciting totems, removed totem setter, totems getting more hp, bigger coolkdowns, stronger effects. totems will cover more stuff like they did till now ( totems which mc enemies, knock them down, sentry totem working like warlock circle maybe etc) totems which influence our single/aoe dps removed/reduced in influency
    6.) searing flames effect stacks through other sources (example: flame/nova shock dot, probably ue:ft and flame shock itself as well), counting as an effect on the shaman, not the target
    7.) maelstrom weapon will (like new searing flames buff) not be dispellable, and not being visible to hostile players (like rg combopoints). feels stupid if you can see through enh burst in pvp so well because of these stacks
    8.) bash removed from feral spirits. it is now usable while in ghostwolf form, stuns for 5 seconds, and has a 1minute cooldown
    9.) msw ppm buffed by 20-30%
    10.) flame shock merged with frostshock to... frostfireshock? geysir shock? dunno. aaaaanyway, would be pretty much like flame shock with additionally having that slow and frozen power root. flame shock is not really used much in pvp with frost shock being indespensable because of slow/root, or earth shock having 25/33% extra crit. it would also help elemental, since they now have to juggle three shocks in pvp: earth shock for fulmination, flame shock for lvb crit, and frost shock for kiting. this change would give elemental more kiting, and enh a frequent pvp dot

additional thoughts:
    -lava burst could be brought back through different means than lava burst. it would have to be an either flat chance on pretty much anything you do, ignoring lvb's cd, or a guaranteed proc chance tied to a certain ability with a cooldown (lava lash for example)
    -static shock proc chance expanded to include proccing of windfury procs OR buffed to 100%, but limited to the two stormstrike hits.
    - waterwalk and water breathing merged, usable while casted, baseline w/o ingridient requirements, raid-wide, and with glyph buffs the shaman and it's allies' mounted movement speed while crossing water by 20% (limited crusader aura)
    - minor gw glyphs dropping (low chance) from certain raidbosses. bind on pick up, exciting skins and textures (skoll for example)
    - astral recall glyph: astral recall can now be used on a different inn than your regular hearthstone
    - glyph of frostshock changed to glyph of frost: now also increases the proc chance of frostbrand weapon by 30% when your target is affected by frostshock
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

new thread with some good ideas. feel free to join the discussion and bump the thread:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...0042827?page=1
    and what do you think about our mastery? currently its to strong, i think it will get nerfed.