Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by xfactormunky View Post
    so does this mean that since i'm in CST(2 hours ahead of PST), that i will be able to go pick up my copy at best buy and have 2 hours to install it and get ready to go and still be able to log in as soon as the realms come up?
    Yes exactly. Someone of Westcoast will go to store, be the first one to get their copy at midnight, drive home and install. If they are very lucky and organized. They will be able to log in at 00:10. While you, will have time to pick it up at midnight, drive home, install and wait for 2:00 or midnight PST to get ingame.

This is a really annoying FoS lol.

Pretty much you can get lucky and find some hanging around or you can camp out a known location until they spawn in <=1hr.

I think this was pretty much boring as hell you go around kill a bunch of elementals and thats it ... and thats a FoS achievement

If the past is any indication I wouldn't be expecting anything except for long queues to get in, server lag, game crashes and maybe servers being taken down for an extended period to roll out a fix. I am hoping the launch goes well but I would never book time off for the release of an expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am still working on getting my warrior to find them all. I guess I need to try a little harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Nozgoth View Post
    I think this was pretty much boring as hell you go around kill a bunch of elementals and thats it ... and thats a FoS achievement
    The rifts will start to spawn in cities soon. And will be much more frequent. Plus, this is a limited time event, thus the FoS. Just like the Gnomer/Echo Isles. Or logging in during the WoW anniversaries. FoS arn't supposed to be just super hard achieves, theyre supposed to include limited events.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does someone know which addons are being used in this screenshot and can you post them per catagory please?
    That would mean alot to me, thanks in advance!

Example:

-Hotbars:
    -Players/Party/Raid/Target HP/MP bars
    -Map
    -Buffs

Also I see that the map, player ui, hotbars, titanpanel, damage meter and threat meter, are in the same style.
    Is this an addon that redesigns your whole screen along with addons or do you have to configure this individually?

Last edited by iHunt; 2010-11-08 at 09:41 AM.