Panels for dynamic layout?

I thought kgpanels did what I wanted, but it appears after much reading, to only be for making things pretty via adding your own graphics. Let me know if I'm wrong/retarded, please.

What'd I'd like to achieve is basically two, three, or even four different layouts for my action bars, chat windows, raid frames, party frames, without all the hassle of moving it all manually.

For example:
    I switch spec from healing, to dps. My raid frames of current choice (could be vuhdo, standard, or healbot, who knows what I'll like in two weeks) move from the bottom center, to the side or just get hidden. The one action bar I use for healing is put in the center, with one above and below for dps spells/ect. The chat window gets a little smaller, my player frame moves along with my target frame, ect ect.

Ideally, it could switch 'profiles' (I suppose that's a start) when entering combat and leaving combat, or stay in one for raids, switch to another for 5-mans, and one for farming with the minimap at the bottom center.

Any ideas?
    Moo.

I don't think kgpanels can, on it's own, affect those aspects of your UI. However, look into reflux. It allows you to create profiles for certain setups on your UI and switch them via a simple command.

Holy balls man! It's like.. they should have sent a poet.

It's not quite as dynamic as I'd like, but it's a start. Thanks. With my experimentation with Lua and addons going pretty well (I'll be releasing a pretty neat addon soon(tm)) I might just poke inside and try to come up with something myself.
    Moo.

If the idea you're wanting is maybe a click-able function that will switch to a different UI setup, that's doable as well. I'm not too experienced with scripting and stuff, so you might wait for someone else to confirm or give you insight into it. But, you can use kgpanels to create a panel (button) with an on-click script. You'll click it and it will switch the reflux profile you're using. The downside to that is that you'll hit the reload screen. If you want to avoid that reloading screen, I think you could probably set up a giant on-click script that would switch the profiles of every addon that has a profile option (which is most, I would guess). It might bog down your computer for a second. But, i think it'd be doable.

I'm kinda lookin for something with conditionals. It wouldn't be too hard for me to write a simple addon to compliment Reflux.

Switching profiles may be a bit too much going into combat tho, I dunno. It's not like I'd be enabling/disabling addons or anything, just hiding windows. I'll see what I can pull.
    Moo.