Elemental Invasion

In terms of lore what does this mean and why is it happening? Why does Deathwing (or rather, does he?) have control of elementals?
    Quote Originally Posted by TerraMagus View Post
    RIP Cairne Bloodhoof

You died like you lived

Fucking clueless

He doesn't, but he is a pawn of the old gods. The elemental lords were the luitenants of the old gods in the titan/god wars, so the old gods gave deathwing a part of their army.
    Join Amicus, 10man progression raiding, but on a respectable 2day schedule!

simple:
    old gods
    deathwing
    elemental lords
    cho'gall

The Shattering book made it seem like the elementals aren't really being controlled by anything, they are just freaking out due to being sensitive to the upcoming planet eruption that Deathwing is causing.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    your ASCII diagram lost something in translation.

nvm, you fixed it.
    Last edited by knubs; 2010-11-01 at 06:55 PM. Reason: update
    Quote Originally Posted by Jubjub View Post
    This is like saying "I was running along the motorway eating a banana and was hit by a car. Just wondering if anyone else had problems with being hit by a car while eating bananas?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Howling Wind View Post
    i like the trix yogurt vomit bat. He is EPIC

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by Anoregon View Post
    The Shattering book made it seem like the elementals aren't really being controlled by anything, they are just freaking out due to being sensitive to the upcoming planet eruption that Deathwing is causing.
    More this than anything else from what i've read by blues (haven't read Golden's book yet). The lesser elementals are going into hyper drive because of the havoc that Deathwing is creating in Deepholm at the moment. It's causing an imbalance in the world so they're getting unruly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizendragon View Post
    More this than anything else from what i've read by blues (haven't read Golden's book yet). The lesser elementals are going into hyper drive because of the havoc that Deathwing is creating in Deepholm at the moment. It's causing an imbalance in the world so they're getting unruly.
    Read about something like this in wow.com a while ago. The elementals are frightened by what is going on and went berserk.