10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, refs are shitting over the Niners/Packers game. Two missed False Start calls in a row, nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    LMAO Akers fieldgoal from 63 yards bounces with an audible thunk of the crossbar and then through to end the half

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    LMAO Akers fieldgoal from 63 yards bounces with an audible thunk of the crossbar and then through to end the half
    Akers look was priceless. I'd say he's definitely in the top three of kickers right now, if not the best.

10+ Year Old Account
    Packers don't look too well, unfocused. Penalties and a time out taken on your first play in the 2nd half, and then completely throwing it away on a rather useless long throw with 2 defenders on your man. I'm preemptively giving this to the 49'ers.

Quote Originally Posted by Robbyjawz View Post
    The Jets... Oh the Jets... Bisciotti got a metric ton of flak for hiring John Harbaugh over promoting Rex Ryan, but holy hell, thankfully he had the sense to ignore all that criticism. The Jets are a mess...
    I don't understand this comment at all. In fact, it makes it sound like you didn't watch the game at all.
    We'll be right here eating popcorn while you get it in.

Quote Originally Posted by Putmalk View Post
    I don't understand this comment at all. In fact, it makes it sound like you didn't watch the game at all.
    That was posted before todays game when they only had one touchdown through all of preseason. He was right, the Jets were a mess before today. I'm not sure what to think of them right now. A great game by the Jets? A horrible, horrible game by the Bills D? An anomaly for both sides? Who knows.

Brandon Weeden looked confused, flustered and just not into it today. He looked like a highschool QB just trying to keep afloat during most of the game. Just bad.

Still waiting for my game to come on, though. 8:15 needs to come faster.

Packers look really bad right now. Their defense is still garbage which isnt too surprising but the offense isnt nearly as explosive. They could be in serious danger of starting this season 0-2, or even 0-3 if they dont get their act together as they have to play the Bears and Seahawks next.

Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    Packers look really bad right now. Their defense is still garbage which isnt too surprising but the offense isnt nearly as explosive. They could be in serious danger of starting this season 0-2, or even 0-3 if they dont get their act together as they have to play the Bears and Seahawks next.
    Yeah, while it isn't looking to good for the Packers, keep in mind it is against the 49ers; they are a great team. I don't expect the Packers to put up 7 points during every game. Even against the Bears, I don't see the Packers playing this badly on offense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Replacement refs with a terrible call in Green Bay.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    Replacement refs with a terrible call in Green Bay.
    Yeah, gotta agree. Blown call, Packers shouldn't have scored on that punt return. WTB regular refs.

...and a Rodgers pick.

...and poor tackling...49er's TD. Looks like this game is pretty much over, given how GB is playing.
    Last edited by icedwarrior; 2012-09-09 at 11:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Yeah, gotta agree. Blown call, Packers shouldn't have scored on that punt return. WTB regular refs.

...and a Rodgers pick.

...and poor tackling...49er's TD. Looks like this game is pretty much over, given how GB is playing.
    ....Or not

Pretty entertaining game, apart from the bad (non) calls

15+ Year Old Account
    Come on Russell Wilson.

Rice dropped a game winning TD. They better cash in after the pass interference or WTF.

---------- Post added 2012-09-09 at 07:48 PM ----------

And Doug Baldwin drops a game winning TD
    Last edited by conscript; 2012-09-09 at 11:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I fucking hate being a Cardinals fan.
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

15+ Year Old Account
    Grats replacement refs on losing track of timeouts. Who cares if they had it or not, it was granted and now they are just taking 5 minutes for a 30 second timeout.

And it was indeed a ref fuck up.

10+ Year Old Account
    one of many on the day

15+ Year Old Account
    Wow and a game winning TD right off Edwards hands. Three dropped TDs on the final drive. Hell of a job by Wilson on a ton of throws on that drive. Right through Braylon's fucking hands.

10+ Year Old Account
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Son of a bitch Cardinals I hate you but thank you GOD for not blowing this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LocNess View Post
    I fucking hate being a Cardinals fan.
    Why you just won!
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LocNess View Post
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Son of a bitch Cardinals I hate you but thank you GOD for not blowing this game.
    Kevin Kolb won the game for the Cardinals. Never thought I would say that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    Why you just won!
    It was earlier when we had our Defensive Pass Interferences and were basically about to just give the seahawks the game. But every game seems to end like this. We had 4 OT wins last year? I would rather just win games by 10+ points, not by having a heart attack every 30 seconds.