10+ Year Old Account
    Wow just turned on the game.

Refball central.

Im not a SD fan and enjoy when they lose (cocky friend), but this is bs. First the roughing the passer call for a 7pt td (roughing happens after the fact, seeing breeze throw to 3 lb's makes me think the hit happened as he threw). Then the back to back bs penalties we just saw. Bring back the replacements, they arent smart enough to fix games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rivers loses the ball, GG Chargers.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    What a finish.

Wow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I just a butthurt San Diegan or was that BS officiating?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

The Bears are still thrashing teams and its got me all giddy. All of our wins thus far have more or less been blowouts. The bad performance in GB is forgiveable as its still Green Bay and on the road. I think the potential for this team is sky high at the moment. Its funny everybody talks about the Texans and the Falcons, rightfully so they are undefeated. But look at the +/- right now

#1) 49ers +81
    #2) Bears +78
    #3) Texans +70
    #4) Falcons +55
    #5) Patriots +52

Granted Houston could definitely pass that if they blow out the Jets today which they probably will. But even against the Falcons the Bears have actually scored more and given up less points than them yet get half the credit they do. Going in I was never very confident that we could finish 1st in the division but after another shitty GB showing I am getting there. Minnesota doesnt scare me in the least, just like Arizona. I have to see a lot more before I can believe they are a legit contender with how they play.

As for the statements by that KC lineman I agree with everything he said. People who cheer when someone is legitimately injured are douchebags. Pure and simple. Cheering for a big hit is fine. Once you notice the guy isnt getting up and something is wrong is when you stop the cheering. Its even worse when you werent cheering UNTIL the guy was noticeably injured, like in this Matt Cassell situation
    Last edited by Jibjabb; 2012-10-08 at 05:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Cards are benefiting from a lighter start to their schedule, they are starting to get into the gauntlet section of it, and it will likely kick their ass, for the same reasons as to why all the games have been close: Kolb has no protection, and it is Kevin Kolb.

Either way, as it is every given Sunday, I try not to underestimate the teams that my favorites play, IE the Chiefs this last weekend, holding my #2 team to a lousy 9 points. As it stands right now, the only team that I will state is an easy win on anyone's schedule is the freaking Jets, they have lost the lynchpin on defense, and the offense is absolute balls.

The Bears and 49er's look terrifying to play against right now, and admittedly, the Texans have also benefited from an easy schedule, but they are butchering people as well, I can see a Bears/49er's NFCCG as it stands right now, and a toss up for who is against the Texans in the AFCCG, don't get me wrong, I am not throwing the Falcons out, but they are cutting it much closer than the other two up there in the NFC, because unlike them they don't have much defensively, they are just an offensive juggernaut.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

10+ Year Old Account
    Surprised nobody's mentioned this yet. KC fans cheered when Matt Cassell got knocked out. You heard right. Fans cheered when their own QB got knocked out.

Offensive lineman Eric Winston went off on the fans http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/84...-cassel-injury

It's pretty bad, considering fans cheer when opposing players get up from an injury, for good sportsmanship. But cheering your own quarterback getting hurt is beyond fucked up.

Sigh. Two fumbles in the redzone and a missed catch (with nobody nearby) on 4th down. Can't let that happen against the pats, donkeys.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Surprised nobody's mentioned this yet. KC fans cheered when Matt Cassell got knocked out. You heard right. Fans cheered when their own QB got knocked out.

Offensive lineman Eric Winston went off on the fans http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/84...-cassel-injury

It's pretty bad, considering fans cheer when opposing players get up from an injury, for good sportsmanship. But cheering your own quarterback getting hurt is beyond fucked up.
    Yeah forgot about this. Its fucking disgusting.

It was in my post :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbyjawz View Post
    The Cards are benefiting from a lighter start to their schedule, they are starting to get into the gauntlet section of it, and it will likely kick their ass, for the same reasons as to why all the games have been close: Kolb has no protection, and it is Kevin Kolb.
    Cards had their card house ready to collapse for a while. Most of their wins were to other teams pissing around. Seattle, NE, Miami. All of those games.

I'll probably take some flak for this, but realistically the Seahawks should be 5-0. There is no excuse for our record right now. The first game was within grasp, you could debate that game. Rams loss was inexcusable and it came down to one person. Not Russell Wilson, not Pete Carroll, but Breno Giacomini. Almost cost us the Carolina game too, and we should of won by a lot more if it wasn't for him.

Even after the Cards game I could say the NE game was a winnable situation for us. I don't think so at this point. NE is playing very good offense as always, our defense is playing very good defense (still no offensive touchdowns since the GB game). Our offense is just bad, but its slowly improving. I liked what I saw Russell Wilson improve on. His snap count was different and less predictable giving him more time in the pocket. His checks are still bad honestly, but he made some good plays including the ones that were held back by penalties.

Watching NE play though, they like to do little screen plays with shots in the open field. Our secondary feeds off those plays, and hit hard during them. Going to be a brutal game.

So yeah, if Seattle can clean up penalties the NE game will be a very good game. If not, its going to be a cluster fuck almost like yesterday was.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll grant you the pissing about things, but also because of GB pissing about with the Hawks, the game actually did come down to that hail mary, I am not starting ANOTHER discussion about that, hell no. I live in North Idaho, and know a ton of Hawks fans across the border at WSU, and had arguments about that for a long time. What has happened is in the past, however: right now, the Minnesota loss could be a blessing in disguise for the 49er's, they are playing like they are possessed, the beatdown they got in Minn gave them the slap they needed to wake up and realize that no one is bowing down to them.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbyjawz View Post
    I'll grant you the pissing about things, but also because of GB pissing about with the Hawks, the game actually did come down to that hail mary, I am not starting ANOTHER discussion about that, hell no. I live in North Idaho, and know a ton of Hawks fans across the border at WSU, and had arguments about that for a long time. What has happened is in the past, however: right now, the Minnesota loss could be a blessing in disguise for the 49er's, they are playing like they are possessed, the beatdown they got in Minn gave them the slap they needed to wake up and realize that no one is bowing down to them.
    Yeah, I've been over the hail mary. Basically, GB's touchdown should of never of happened either.

I think 49ers D is kinda overrated after watching Seattles D a lot. Its good, but I don't think its as suffocating as Seattles. Thats just me.

Being 0-2 in the division pretty much fucks over the hawks chance in the playoffs though.

Tebow is playing in the 666th monday night football game, could be interesting

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chadwix View Post
    Tebow is playing in the 666th monday night football game, could be interesting

[img]http://l1.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/.S0TMqG3EQh53TzQH1LPWg--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTYzMA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en/blogs/sptusnflexperts/Tim-Tebow-666-tweet.png[img]
    Oh wow this gave me a good laugh.

---------- Post added 2012-10-08 at 06:02 PM ----------

Already Tebow time!

I'm used to hearing f'ed up fans:

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...gn=Twitter_atl

Alex Karras apparently suffering Kidney failure and has only a few days to live.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sanchez gets intercepted late, looking good for the Texans to go 5-0.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Jets need an offensive revamp. Run tebow and sanchez on the field at the same time. Tebow gets the snap and sanchez becomes the safety valve (if a passing play), if sanchez gets the snap tebow either blocks or safety valve. They arent utilizing both players at the same time. Jets offensive line need to hit harder, no reason these guy have they their hands up batting down passes.