vick is the toughest guy in the NFL. as of right now he's the most hit player in the NFL, been hit 13 times in the first half already. that vest must work though but he's gotta be getting sick and tired of the dipshit playcalling and OL play that exposes him to hit after hit after hit

for comparison the 2nd most hit QB in the NFL the past 2 years is Ben Roethlisberger, 10.3 times per game. vick has been hit 16.5 times per game this year and 13 today already.

lesean mccoy, the eagles rb, has been hit 15 times per game this year. average NFL RB gets hit 13.7 times per game since most use a 2 back system.

that's just an insane stat that nobody discusses

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cowboys are losing but I am so glad they are running the football. I just hope they don't completely abandon it in the second half.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amsden View Post
    Cowboys are losing but I am so glad they are running the football. I just hope they don't completely abandon it in the second half.
    They will. They're playing from behind, so they'll forget the Ravens can't stop the run.

10+ Year Old Account
    I completely missed the first half, what the hell is going on in Atlanta?
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Matt Ryan is color blind and keeps throwing to the white jerseys.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

eagles are gonna be that team you don't wanna play in the postseason

10+ Year Old Account
    Yay, Dez Bryant loses the game for Dallas. Overall a good game played by Dallas too. That kick return for a TD is what killed it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oakland killed themselves with shades of last season. The pick 6 killed off shades of a win but it shouldn't have really been that close. Atlanta have looked pretty subpar these last couple of weeks, just etching out wins.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    NOO!!!!!! So close!!! T_T

That was still a really good game though. Even though my team lost.
    Last edited by Amsden; 2012-10-14 at 08:24 PM.

gj lions. 300 yards in the 4th......that TD that was called back looks like the difference in the game but they've been on the wrong end of bad calls that cost them games

49ers playing bad in all phases of the game. Makes me question if we're credible or just inconsistent.

Good game Seahawks. The pats sucked in this game. They keep playing like that they won't even make the playoffs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    Good game Seahawks. The pats sucked in this game. They keep playing like that they won't even make the playoffs.
    #1 defense vs #1 offense.

And I wouldn't say the pats played bad, they put up good numbers. Seattle just did what they needed to do. Most importantly, they caught balls and showed what Wilson can do.

Go Hawks!

My SWTOR guild: www.radguild.com
    USA West Coast PvP server: The Bastion
    Get your Game of Thrones on at Winteriscoming.net

10+ Year Old Account
    That game, wow. I expected a good game. Not quite that good.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollsbane View Post
    #1 defense vs #1 offense.

And I wouldn't say the pats played bad, they put up good numbers. Seattle just did what they needed to do. Most importantly, they caught balls and showed what Wilson can do.

Go Hawks!
    #1 defense in what regard? Id take Chicago's defense over them any day of the week. If its yards it certainly isnt #1 anymore after Brady threw for almost 400.
    Last edited by Jibjabb; 2012-10-15 at 01:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    #1 defense in what regard? Id take Chicago's defense over them any day of the week.
    1st overall, 2nd against the run and 4th against the pass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh, I've not watched football since Mists came out, and by the sound of it all I missed was some pretty shitty New England games. Since when does NE lose games when they are 13 points up with 8 minutes to play? Gratz to the Hawks fans though, if anything your team deserves it for being consistently awesome at home.

NE is still great but since the first 3 Super Bowls Brady just hasn't been able to close. If he dominates all game then they can cruise to victory, but when it comes down to making plays at the end of a close game against a good opponent he just hasn't been able to pull it off. See: last 2 Super Bowls, this season.

I blame success. And Gisele. How can you be hungry when you're banging the richest supermodel in the world?

So Green Bay is stomping Houston. This season is just nuts. The one team I assumed would take care of business at home against a mediocre defense, is pretty much imploding. I refuse to believe the Atlanta Falcons are the best team in the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by buck008 View Post
    So Green Bay is stomping Houston. This season is just nuts. The one team I assumed would take care of business at home against a mediocre defense, is pretty much imploding. I refuse to believe the Atlanta Falcons are the best team in the NFL.
    They're not. I'd give that label to the Giants or 49ers (I'm gonna assume Alex Smith just had a bad game today, which is a fair assumption considering he hasn't had a bad game in a long time).

Thing is, Baltimore, Chicago, Green Bay, Houston and New England could beat anybody as long as they get in the playoffs. It really is any given Sunday in the NFL right now.