10+ Year Old Account
    Not good for your image, Tebow, not good

Why don't you, you know, maybe practice being a quarterback, since it's obvious that your team prefers Mark Sanchez over you?

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post

Why don't you, you know, maybe practice being a quarterback, since it's obvious that your team prefers Mark Sanchez over you?
    Poor Tim nobody wants him. Pretty soon even some of these churches will only want Tebow as the backup speaker in case the main guy catches a cold.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    Poor Tim nobody wants him. Pretty soon even some of these churches will only want Tebow as the backup speaker in case the main guy catches a cold.
    Or worse, they leave the main guy in even though he has a cold. And then they get some third-string homeless man from the street as the backup.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account

Sweet, now I have a illegitimate reason to hate Tebow!
    Last edited by Irony; 2013-02-17 at 08:47 AM.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    Sweet, now I have a legitimate reason to hate Tebow!
    To be fair that title is misleading. I dont think hes going there to give an anti-gay speech hes just giving a religious speech at a proclaimed anti-gay church. Just cause you shop at Whole Foods doesnt make you a vegetarian and so on and so forth.

Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    To be fair that title is misleading. I dont think hes going there to give an anti-gay speech hes just giving a religious speech at a proclaimed anti-gay church. Just cause you shop at Whole Foods doesnt make you a vegetarian and so on and so forth.
    Yeah, I don't think he's going to be bashing gay people there. That said, he's got to be aware of the image that ends up leaving. A church that's notoriously anti-gay, controversial and extreme simply isn't consistent with the image of himself he's worked hard to build.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, so Green Bay's mediocre defense is gonna be worse without a Hall of Famer.

And, Indy's defense...will be worse....without a Hall of Famer... huh.
    I think the only thing you're gonna miss with those guys is the veteran leadership. Their salaries were way too expensive.

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Falcons are trying to get T.Gonzalez to not retire and he seems to be 50/50 about it. If it was just about anybody else besides Tony G. I would say he will hold out on his answer till after off season training but he doesn't seem to be that type that would do that.

10+ Year Old Account
    NFL.com Link

Looks like Nnamdi Asomugha (among others) could be another cap casualty.
    Elbren (Paladin) - Priam (Warlock) - Pompeymagnus (Hunter) - Rahab (Shaman) - Ithillian (Druid) - Licinius (Mage) - Romulus (Warrior)

10+ Year Old Account
    Jets dropped Bart Scott and Darrell Revis already. Revis apparently wasn't told, and had to find out through the news.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jets dropped Bart Scott and Darrell Revis already. Revis apparently wasn't told, and had to find out through the news.
    I wonder what news that was because I haven't seen anything announced about Revis, just Scott & Calvin Pace

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I wonder what news that was because I haven't seen anything announced about Revis, just Scott & Calvin Pace
    Never mind. I heard it wrong. It's just trade rumors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never mind. I heard it wrong. It's just trade rumors.
    For a about 0.5 seconds I entertained the thought of Revis on the Patriots (since we have CB troubles with one of our guys probably serving up to 6 years) but I realised the Patriots would never shell out for his type of contract. Then it turned out it wasn't true anyway. Would have been hilarious to hear the Jets fans if he'd be on the Pats though xD

Yeah unfortunately Revis wants his money, and I doubt he's going to let an injury get in the way of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MC ALPACA FLAYME View Post
    Yeah unfortunately Revis wants his money, and I doubt he's going to let an injury get in the way of that.
    I think Revis is the biggest hype machine ever. His don't have many interceptions the Jets are dumb and hyped him up so much his first few years and now he is nothing more then a diva.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tebow cancelled his speaking arrangement at that dubious church. Seems he was wise enough to see that it would have been a bad move. And the Jets seem to want to trade him. Good luck with that, I doubt even the Cardinals want him as their QB

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Tebow cancelled his speaking arrangement at that dubious church. Seems he was wise enough to see that it would have been a bad move. And the Jets seem to want to trade him. Good luck with that, I doubt even the Cardinals want him as their QB
    If the Jags were smart they should get him like yesterday I mean they are not putting asses in the seats and I bet he would unless they are just trying to move which I hear there name a lot when it comes to teams relocating.

But they have... Blaine... Gabbert...

Ok yea hes terrible

Quote Originally Posted by skarsguard View Post
    I think Revis is the biggest hype machine ever. His don't have many interceptions the Jets are dumb and hyped him up so much his first few years and now he is nothing more then a diva.
    Ehhh, when QB's actually do throw it his way he either picks it off, bats it down or dominates the receiver such that it won't be caught. Think of Champ Bailey post-2005, until about 2009 or so. Anyone who dared to throw his way usually paid for it in some way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MC ALPACA FLAYME View Post
    Ehhh, when QB's actually do throw it his way he either picks it off, bats it down or dominates the receiver such that it won't be caught. Think of Champ Bailey post-2005, until about 2009 or so. Anyone who dared to throw his way usually paid for it in some way.
    He is good don't get me wrong he is just not as great as the Jets make him out to be. When I think of Revis I always think of this little gem.