10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    That doesn't help against my statement.

But yeah, he was streaming LoL on twitch. I follow him on twitter. Just I miss 90% of tweets cause my twitter is so fast.
    I don't have a Twitter, I just bookmark a few people that I want to follow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I don't have a Twitter, I just bookmark a few people that I want to follow.
    Seems unnecessarily cumbersome. Just make an account and call it jar jar binks or something.

Also, the Fells deal is a 3 year deal and its below the cap group. Its an interesting move.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems unnecessarily cumbersome. Just make an account and call it jar jar binks or something.

Also, the Fells deal is a 3 year deal and its below the cap group. Its an interesting move.
    His brother is a TE for the Pats but I only vaguely remembered the name. Did not really stand out. Don't expect any miracles from this deal and you might be pleasently surprised, I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    To dig it back up

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Don't worry, Chris Cluwe's still going strong. Think he's playing the new SimCity now.
    https://twitter.com/ChrisWarcraft/st...00533926551552

lol didn't see that coming /sarcasm

10+ Year Old Account
    He should be glad he didn't play Diablo 3.

I like him, but that's jumping the gun. And I've had enough arguments about always-online games with said Diablo 3.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently Sherman went off on Skip Bayless calling him a low life and an ignorant cretin.

I'll wait for the shitty cell phone videos in a few minutes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't wait. Finally, someone calls him out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sherman is just saying what everybody already knows? meh

10+ Year Old Account

I personally thought he came off as a douche bag. He was trying to just make personal attacks rather than actually defend why he disagrees with whatever Skip said (I have no idea). Only the last part which the video didnt let get answered actually seemed like a legit thing for Sherman to say in that interview, sadly that got cut off. "Im better at life" "Youre not the 22 best in anything, I am" is him acting like a child. I have no problem with people shit talking each other if thats what got started, yet Skip is clearly trying to have a regular argument (that is his job and the point of the show) and Sherman keeps making it all about trying to insult Skip.

I find it funny that someone who constantly talks shit about other players now gets so hurt when someone says something bad about him.
    Last edited by Jibjabb; 2013-03-08 at 12:34 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well Sherman obviously came to fire shots and he did so. I agree that insulting Skip's life probably wasn't the best route. I think what this says to me though, is that he wants to shake off the Sherman vs Revis shit. Never seen Sherman avoid any questions like that before.

Also, here is actual numbers on Revis vs Sherman, not just shit talking. http://www.hawkblogger.com/2013/03/t...herman-vs.html
    Last edited by Vetali; 2013-03-08 at 12:45 AM.

It seems like if you want to "stick it to Skip" the best way would be to go the route Mark Cuban did. If you havent watched that video give it a look. Oddly I actually disagree with a lot of what Cuban says, but I do think the way he did it was effective.

Definitely getting the feeling he wants to shake the Revis v. Sherman thing from that, especially after making it clear he viewed himself as in the "top class" rather than "the top".

10+ Year Old Account
    James Harrison released by the Steelers it seems. He was getting paid the big bucks there, so it's not a surprise to see him get released after he was (seemingly) unwilling to take a pay cut, but that's going to be a hole in their defense for sure. Wonder what Steelers think now about being in rebuilding mode or not. Guess the next season will tell, but I feel they might be allready with this move.

I thought sherman was going to start crying at one point. What a loser, hope he blows out his knee and lets see how much he really learned at stanford, lmao

Sherman vs revis? Who cares, neither made the playoffs and put up numbers vs scrub teams

Quote Originally Posted by chadwix View Post
    I thought sherman was going to start crying at one point. What a loser, hope he blows out his knee and lets see how much he really learned at stanford, lmao

Sherman vs revis? Who cares, neither made the playoffs and put up numbers vs scrub teams
    Please tell me you're a troll. Sherman was on the Seahawks, who were 30 seconds away from the NFC championship game this year, and Revis led the Jets defense to 2 AFC championship games in a row.

Forgot about them losing to atl (thanks), he looked really really bad in that interview. Revis no longer has a knee, he is done. I forget what they were saying but with his injury his ability to backpeddle isnt nearly as good.

Forgot about them losing to atl (thanks), he looked really really bad in that interview. Revis no longer has a knee, he is done. I forget what they were saying but with his injury his ability to backpeddle isnt nearly as good.
    AP tore his ACL too and he did pretty good last year.

10+ Year Old Account

There are a lot of people saying it was recorded at a very early time. Sherman was actually yawning.

Also, fyi. Sherman faced Rodgers, Brady, Romo, Stafford and without looking up the numbers I can assume that their lowest QBR over a game was during those games against Seattle. I'm pretty sure that is a fact for Brady and maybe Rodgers.

Revis also carried the Jets to their only playoff performances in the past few years where everybody can agree is the reason why Sanchez looked so good those few years.

You have to remember, Sherman majored in communications back at Stanford. He isn't dumb. Hes making a name for not only himself but the team hes playing on. Here in the PNW I always here how people are starved for media attention as far as our sports teams go. Well, this past year I have never seen our team covered this much. And I really have no problem with people hating on Sherman. That just tells me what hes doing is working.

You have to remember, Sherman majored in communications back at Stanford.
    Doesn't really say much, communications is one of the "for the athletes" majors. He actually graduated which is a step above most, but it's not like he was going for a STEM degree or anything.