10+ Year Old Account
    RIP Deacon Jones

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    RIP Deacon Jones
    Says a lot about how influential this guy was that even with my limited football knowledge, I didn't need to look up who this precisely was. He'll be in the discussion for who the greatest defensive player ever was for as long as football is played. RIP indeed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aye, RIP Deacon Jones. You were one of the guys who I idolized as a kid when I was playing in high school. An amazing player.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

10+ Year Old Account
    Always sucks to see one of the legends go.

---------- Post added 2013-06-04 at 05:46 PM ----------

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ars-in-london/

Anybody else hate this shit in sports? Home field should be fucking home field. Not in Africa or some shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do agree that home games are meant to be played at home, not some neutral site. However: I think that the Jags in particular are being subjected to that because of the new owner Shad Khan wanting to make football more popular worldwide. I know that I would dislike being a Jags fan over there, because my season tickets would have less meaning, it isn't really fair to those fans.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a big Saints fan but I live in southern CA, hardly any chances to see them in person, and then! a game between them hosted by San Diego!

IN FUCKING LONDON

still pissed about that

10+ Year Old Account
    It really isn't fair. I did lots of reading on stuff like that when I realized we played the Bills in Toronto.

I swear there was more cheering for the Seahawks in that game... I mean...

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-h...-for-touchdown

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    It really isn't fair. I did lots of reading on stuff like that when I realized we played the Bills in Toronto.

I swear there was more cheering for the Seahawks in that game... I mean...

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-h...-for-touchdown
    lol I hadn't seen that video while thinking of Bill's being on their "home" field, but you're right, that's some massive cheering for the Seahawks there after that review was announced. xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Pete Carroll says that Chris Clemons has a shot to be ready at the start of the season.

I really hope they don't push him. He wasn't as enthusiastic about Carpenter, saying he needs to get back in shape (lol)

---------- Post added 2013-06-06 at 01:06 PM ----------

In case you were hyped up for the Seahawks being on Hard Knocks this year, JS pretty much said "lolnope".

10+ Year Old Account
    In case you were hyped up for the Seahawks being on Hard Knocks this year, JS pretty much said "lolnope".
    Will they get a team though? I've always wondered why teams opened themselves up for this scrutiny. I suppose that's 1 or 2 of the less media friendly teams that could use the publicity, but will HBO be interested in them? All in all seems kinda late to still be discussing who's going to be on the show, you'd think they have things locked in by now.

I only saw excerpts of the show, here and there, and I'm vaguely interested in watching it this year IF the team they get is interesting enough. If it's Jacksonville or something, then, nvm I have better things to do with my time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I'm a big Saints fan but I live in southern CA, hardly any chances to see them in person, and then! a game between them hosted by San Diego!

IN FUCKING LONDON

still pissed about that
    I'll let you know how it goes, I think I'm going to abuse both teams >.>
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Will they get a team though? I've always wondered why teams opened themselves up for this scrutiny. I suppose that's 1 or 2 of the less media friendly teams that could use the publicity, but will HBO be interested in them? All in all seems kinda late to still be discussing who's going to be on the show, you'd think they have things locked in by now.

I only saw excerpts of the show, here and there, and I'm vaguely interested in watching it this year IF the team they get is interesting enough. If it's Jacksonville or something, then, nvm I have better things to do with my time.
    Yeah, well my view on it is that successful franchises don't want other teams to see that stuff.

Also, Real Rob Report > Hard Knocks.

I saw something weird pop up on the Arizona Cardinal's facebook: "Save the Date! Tuesday, June 11 is #CardsFanFest at University of Phoenix Stadium. See Bruce Arians, Larry Fitzgerald and the new-look Cardinals! Details coming soon!"

New uniform design? Shame. I really like their current ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    I saw something weird pop up on the Arizona Cardinal's facebook: "Save the Date! Tuesday, June 11 is #CardsFanFest at University of Phoenix Stadium. See Bruce Arians, Larry Fitzgerald and the new-look Cardinals! Details coming soon!"

New uniform design? Shame. I really like their current ones.
    Might just be that they mean "new look" as having installed a new type of offence/defence, not a litteral new look in terms of uniforms.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Might just be that they mean "new look" as having installed a new type of offence/defence, not a litteral new look in terms of uniforms.
    That was my hope when I read it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's one for Vet. Russell Wilson throwing out the first pitch at a Mariners game http://www.seahawks.com/news/article...0-4eed54215b80

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Here's one for Vet. Russell Wilson throwing out the first pitch at a Mariners game http://www.seahawks.com/news/article...0-4eed54215b80
    I watched it.

Live.

Russell Wilson gave us the power to actually win a game... I expected him to put some heat on it though.

10+ Year Old Account
    No no no no no no no no no no

10+ Year Old Account
    This isn't the New York Jets though. The Pats know what they're doing, and who's gonna argue that Tebow should be starting over Tom Brady?

Deleted

No fucking way....