10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    So you guys would rather have a running back that had his production plummet last season, admitted to sitting out games he could have played, etc. over looking for a better option? Peyton Hillis is replaceable.

Can't believe Mario signed with the Bills.
    So glad he signed, our defense is gonna be frightening. Hopefully this will finally lead us to the playoffs.

Mario Williams is huge for Buffalo. They're still the third team in that division, but the defense should be good.

I still don't like that my Giants cut Brandon Jacobs. I understand, but I don't like it. Looks like Aaron Ross is gone too. Maybe Mario Manningham. I'd like to keep Manningham, but Ross was way too inconsistent. On a good day, he looked like a pro bowl CB, on a bad day you wonder how he was an NFL starter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully Seattle doesn't fuck up like they always do and sign Flynn. Preeeetty much the only option for them right now as far as a new QB goes. Really don't want to see this one slip away and have to stab my eyes out with a soldering iron at another Tarvaris season.

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Hopefully Seattle doesn't fuck up like they always do and sign Flynn. Preeeetty much the only option for them right now as far as a new QB goes. Really don't want to see this one slip away and have to stab my eyes out with a soldering iron at another Tarvaris season.
    They should try and get Ryan Mallet Im sure New England would trade him for a 2nd round draft pick or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Peyton Hillis winds up in KC http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...014137467.html

KC not focusing on Charles?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    No, just needed a "solid" number 2 to trade off carries with Charles.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Peyton Hillis winds up in KC http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...014137467.html

Charles is coming off a major knee injury, provided that he ever returns to form you could be talking a recovery time of 1-2 years. In the meantime Peyton Hillis is a bellcow runner and he's signed at a BARGAIN, which allows them to re-evaluate Charles' health after the season and decide where to go.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't belive that Mario signed with fuckig Bills? I really hoped to see him in a Bears uniform along with Peppers, would be insane sweet. Anyway now that they know they won't get him, they can go after Royal. Would be nice to have him so we got a propper WR crew, with a drafted WR aswell. I think now that Bears lost the race on Mario W. they're gonna go for a DE/OG in the draft, and with Marshall as WR I think the chances are good.
    Oderint dum metuat.
    Success is dependent on effort.

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting news considering Peyton Manning:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/76...ek-sources-say

Would be awesome if this actually happened

10+ Year Old Account
    IDK its going to be hard for him to pass up the Titans job I heard there throwing him the Owners box pretty much if he decides to go.

Quote Originally Posted by skarsguard View Post
    IDK its going to be hard for him to pass up the Titans job I heard there throwing him the Owners box pretty much if he decides to go.
    As far as I know, that's pending league approval. That's also something that Bud Adams tossed in simply because they don't have the money to compete with Denver in a bidding war. My money is on Manning going to SF anyways, he wants to win and that team with Manning at the head is superbowl-bound.

from a competition standpoint it would be much better for Manning to go to the AFC in my opinion

would you rather have to deal with Patriots/Ravens/Texans/Steelers? or Packers/Giants/Saints/Bears/Eagles/49ers/Falcons/Lions/Cowboys etc?

NFC is pretty loaded if you ask me. AFC is pretty weak.

Houston or Baltimore would prob be the best fit competition wise to win a championship this year. But from what I can tell neither of those teams have any interest in Manning which is a shame
    Last edited by Jibjabb; 2012-03-17 at 08:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    from a competition standpoint it would be much better for Manning to go to the AFC in my opinion

would you rather have to deal with Patriots/Ravens/Texans/Steelers? or Packers/Giants/Saints/Bears/Eagles/49ers/Falcons/Lions/Cowboys etc?

NFC is pretty loaded if you ask me. AFC is pretty weak.

Houston or Baltimore would prob be the best fit competition wise to win a championship this year. But from what I can tell neither of those teams have any interest in Manning which is a shame
    half those NFC teams are not nearly as tough as they sound. toss the cowgirls, falcons, eagles, and bears out as only 1 made the playoffs. The lions limped into the playoffs.
    Quote Originally Posted by ccsabathia View Post
    heat ≠ light
    it...i....what?

"They was WATERING them. They was trying to GROW WHEELBARROWS."

Quote Originally Posted by Kikistos View Post
    Charles is coming off a major knee injury, provided that he ever returns to form you could be talking a recovery time of 1-2 years. In the meantime Peyton Hillis is a bellcow runner and he's signed at a BARGAIN, which allows them to re-evaluate Charles' health after the season and decide where to go.
    I'm a browns fan so I'm depressed as fuck. Hillis is gonna face us and put up 100+ yds on us. I fuckinf hate our "organization"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raunchy View Post
    I'm a browns fan so I'm depressed as fuck. Hillis is gonna face us and put up 100+ yds on us. I fuckinf hate our "organization"
    And the worst part for you is he's gonna run it down your throats in Cinci.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Logonov View Post
    half those NFC teams are not nearly as tough as they sound. toss the cowgirls, falcons, eagles, and bears out as only 1 made the playoffs. The lions limped into the playoffs.
    Wait what? Bears not tough? The only reason why they didn't make the playoff last year was because Cutler got injured and Forte aswell. We had a perhaps the WROST QB in Hanie. Barber didn't help much as he lost a game for us. And Mike Martz... well fuck him. Just wait this year is gonna be different, the Bears will rule everyone if they can get the key players off the injured list..
    Oderint dum metuat.
    Success is dependent on effort.

10+ Year Old Account
    NFC north is probably the toughest division in all of football so not all the teams in that division is going to get in anyways. I would rather have to deal with the AFC it doesn't have the pass rushers that the NFC has don't get me wrong there are some good ones in the AFC as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    So pumped to see Mario Williams working with Kyle Williams and Dareus. So funny that Rodgers and Stafford tweeted him and thanked him for staying in the AFC haha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Evan Mathis resigns with the Eagles; 5 years, $25.5 Mil. with $7 Mil. guaranteed.

That seriously depresses me. This basically leaves the Ravens with no legitimate LG still available in FA and no replacement currently on the roster. At best, the only on-roster guy to fill the spot would probably be Jah Ried; a RT. Here's to hoping there is some major roster cuts from other teams between now and the draft.
    Elbren (Paladin) - Priam (Warlock) - Pompeymagnus (Hunter) - Rahab (Shaman) - Ithillian (Druid) - Licinius (Mage) - Romulus (Warrior)

49ers signed Mario Manningham to a 2-year deal.

Scary just got scarier.