15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    This year is going to be great....
    The NFL will cave before the season starts. Hell they'll probably cave before next week if all weekend is like this. The NFL hates bad press and officiating is already looking like it will be at the forefront of every single discussion tomorrow about tonight's games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    The NFL will cave before the season starts. Hell they'll probably cave before next week if all weekend is like this. The NFL hates bad press and officiating is already looking like it will be at the forefront of every single discussion tomorrow about tonight's games.
    Its disgustingly bad. They better cave in.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hey look another complete missed call by the refs. Philly throws a long TD, the receiver catches the ball and goes out of bounds a yard past the pylon without his foot touching even close to the line until he landed on his back outside the end zone boundaries (he caught it and was knocked over the pylon). Anyways, bad description aside, they downed him at the 1 yard line because the ref apparently wasn't watching very well despite looking right at the guys.

Caleb Hanie led Broncos 10- Bears 0

10+ Year Old Account
    Another bad, or at least incomplete call. How can refs get away with not giving a player number on penalties, especially these terrible replacement refs?

Why do the Bears have "GSH" on their shoulders.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Why do the Bears have "GSH" on their shoulders.
    Assuming its the same as what they have worn in the past, its for their former owner George S. Halas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good to see Green Bay's secondary is still fucking awful. Maybe the Lions can actually beat them this year for the first time in god knows how long overall and 20 years now in Green Bay. Then again, who the fuck am I kidding. The Lions couldn't beat Green bay in Green Bay last year with their back up QB starting and they ended up getting him a fat contract with the Hawks based on that performance alone.
    the best part is that every Packers club record for passing is going to say Favre or Rodgers, except for that one Flynn in there, and that should be a source of pride for all Lions fans

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh boy. Incoming RG3 controversy. He just said his coaches didn't want him to do "retarded or ridiculous" things with the ball in the game. Incoming use of retarded stories.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh boy. Incoming RG3 controversy. He just said his coaches didn't want him to do "retarded or ridiculous" things with the ball in the game. Incoming use of retarded stories.
    Oh man this season is living up to its hype already.

Aside from the interception(that wasn't really his fault), Manning looked like Manning of old in his singular drive. Arm strength is there.

Also, way to go Caleb Hanie sticking it to your former team.

lol i watched the game Caleb didnt really play well, completely overthrowing lots of people that were open. He deserves to get booed hardily. He was god awful and cost the bears any chance at making the post season last year.

Cutler, Forte, Peppers, Urlacher (arguably the top 4 players on the entire bears roster) didnt even play. And Campbell barely played as the backup. Im not too worried.

I saw some clips of the damage RGIII did on the field today. He looked like he was doing well, but i just cant shake the feeling that redskins fans are still going crazy over a preseason game. Every year they beat good teams in the preseason or have stellar performances, and scream "this is our year".

also, did kirk cousins get any snaps, or was it gross rexman and RGIII taking all the snaps?
    Quote Originally Posted by ccsabathia View Post
    heat ≠ light
    it...i....what?

"They was WATERING them. They was trying to GROW WHEELBARROWS."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Logonov View Post
    also, did kirk cousins get any snaps, or was it gross rexman and RGIII taking all the snaps?
    He played most of the second half 9 for 22, 74 yards and a pick. Not too great.

Apparently the refs in the Baltimore/Atlanta game also forgot to set the chains at least once last night. That crew was awesome.

glad vick was ok after that helmet to hand contact
    peyton looked like an older version of his overrated self
    RG3 looked great
    he and cam newton are the future of the QB position
    Last edited by conscript; 2012-08-10 at 05:26 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    In case anyone was unaware, it is fucking Tebow time on NFLN. Will he complete a pass? Who knows, tune in to find out!

Garrard for Miami had knee surgery today. So Moore moves up the depth chart and Tannehill is 2nd for now. Tannehill supposedly has looked really good so far in camp so he could end up as the #1.

Yay for my Fox channel not airing the Lions preseason game. Thankfully NFLN replays every game so I can watch it Sunday at 2am...

10+ Year Old Account
    In case anyone was unaware, it is fucking Tebow time on NFLN. Will he complete a pass? Who knows, tune in to find out!
    The suspense is killing me.

Inb4 people bitch about him being bad for not letting him play 4th quarter.

15+ Year Old Account
    The suspense is killing me.

Inb4 people bitch about him being bad for not letting him play 4th quarter.
    They won't need him to. Tebow is going to put up 35 in the second and third.

A passer rating of 35...

---------- Post added 2012-08-10 at 07:57 PM ----------

In case anyone was wondering, yes the replacement refs are in tonight. Here is Weeden's fumble from the first Browns drive (a few plays after throwing a bomb against the horrible Lions secondary):

And in case you are wondering, yes his arm is moving forward with full possession. Replacement refs are awesome.

The Bungles have had three guys go down with knee injuries so far just 7 minutes into the first quarter of preseason game #1. So thats good.

---------- Post added 2012-08-10 at 08:22 PM ----------

Tim Tebow is 1 for 1.

Tim Tebow on killing time: "I like to play games. Two of my favorites, Taboo and Catchphrase." Dude can't even like video games like a normal person.
    Last edited by conscript; 2012-08-11 at 12:24 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow that hit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wow that hit.
    Talking about the Mays headhunting shot? Glad he ended up hurting himself on that headshot attempt rather than the Jets receiver.

10+ Year Old Account
    Talking about the Mays headhunting shot? Glad he ended up hurting himself on that headshot attempt rather than the Jets receiver.
    Or his teammate. That was just retarded.

10+ Year Old Account

Garrard for Miami had knee surgery today. So Moore moves up the depth chart and Tannehill is 2nd for now. Tannehill supposedly has looked really good so far in camp so he could end up as the #1.

Yay for my Fox channel not airing the Lions preseason game. Thankfully NFLN replays every game so I can watch it Sunday at 2am...
    in any case Tannehill is gonna get a lot more snaps which can only help him

Dolphins D looks about how I expected