10+ Year Old Account
    Why would you run a fade on a 2-point conversion? Way too circumstantial of a play.

On that note, I don't think Rodgers had the first down to set up the TD run.

replay showed he stepped out of bounds at the 1 yard line, all TDs get reviewed.

Absolutely horrible call on that "defensive" pass interference. What is that, four penalties in four consecutive plays? I'm about done with Football. Let them play. If anything, it was *offensive* pass interference.

10+ Year Old Account
    Welp. First loss, lame.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow. What an ending for the Seahawks to beat the Packers.

I thought the Raiders/Ravens wins were something yesterday but that was awesome.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow Packers got robbed... Clear interception.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    To me it looked like there were two offsides and a pass interference during the last four plays that were never called.
    Last edited by Greeney; 2012-09-25 at 04:25 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    I'm still bewildered as to how the shit they got that call wrong, especially after review.

I mean the fact it was set as pretty much last chance saloon after forcing Green Bay to punt one more time set this up to be an excellent finish to what had been a rather tepid game, but the fact they screwed that up is just... wow.

I'm laughing, I shouldn't be because it's killing the game, but it's so bad I'm seeing the comedy in it.

After all the calls they missed/got wrong during the game how can you be surprised?

oh man now the refs are gonna get crucified. im glad MOP is coming out makes it easier to avoid it all. I know the calls were bad but I like hearing about football not officiating 24/7

As a Bears fan I cant complain too much. Makes the division race a little easier.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, the media is gonna be all over this one. I thought the weekend was bad, probably not the worst. But holy shit. I mean, there were bad calls on both sides of the ball. But you can't deny the pass interference on the wrong team, followed by that last play, is what made this game.

On the bright side, all talks this weekend ended in nothing. So there's that. Gonna have replacement refs for quite some time I assume.

Wow! Never seen a team get fucked over so bad in my life like my Packers just did. This season has been unwatchable with all these garbage officials. Packers beat the Seahawks 100% without a doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Yeah, the media is gonna be all over this one. I thought the weekend was bad, probably not the worst. But holy shit. I mean, there were bad calls on both sides of the ball. But you can't deny the pass interference on the wrong team, followed by that last play, is what made this game.

On the bright side, all talks this weekend ended in nothing. So there's that. Gonna have replacement refs for quite some time I assume.
    All the terrible calls made this game. There was a few drives by the packers that got extended that shouldn't have. I'm pretty sure one was a scoring drive too.

Edit: corrected spelling

10+ Year Old Account
    Can I say welcome back old refs?

But what I don't get is how the review booth botched that. They aren't replacement. My guess is they didn't have the guts to overturn that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Selynia View Post
    After all the calls they missed/got wrong during the game how can you be surprised?
    Because the video review would make it clear to someone like my mother who doesn't even follow American Football as to who caught it.

This isn't a complex ruling of law, you have to be visually impaired to get that wrong on replay.

All the terrible calls made this game. There was a few drives by the packers that got extended that shouldn't have. I'm pretty sure one was a scoring drive too.

They had 2 chances to make the right call and refused to. Not to mention the play beforehand as well as the offensive push on the last play of the game. All around disaster. I'm done with the NFL this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Fengore View Post
    Because the video review would make it clear to someone like my mother who doesn't even follow American Football as to who caught it.

This isn't a complex ruling of law, you have to be visually impaired to get that wrong on replay.
    As soon as it's ruled a touchdown the interception is not reviewable. All they can look at was in he in bounds etc etc

They had 2 chances to make the right call and refused to. Not to mention the play beforehand as well as the offensive push on the last play of the game. All around disaster. I'm done with the NFL this year.

The fact that Seahawks fans all over admit they lost this game is quite telling. When 99.9% of average viewers agree it was an interception tells you changes MUST be made.

---------- Post added 2012-09-25 at 04:12 AM ----------

As soon as it's ruled a touchdown the interception is not reviewable. All they can look at was in he in bounds etc etc
    Don't new rules this year require review of every scoring play? Am I wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Can I say welcome back old refs?

But what I don't get is how the review booth botched that. They aren't replacement. My guess is they didn't have the guts to overturn that.
    Yeah, as soon as I saw the play I told my brother "Review booth is going to say they don't have enough to overturn it." If Saints and Bills win next week... Patriots, Packers, and Saints will all be 1-3. O_O

Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post

The fact that Seahawks fans all over admit they lost this game is quite telling. When 99.9% of average viewers agree it was an interception tells you changes MUST be made.

---------- Post added 2012-09-25 at 04:12 AM ----------

Don't new rules this year require review of every scoring play? Am I wrong?
    They do but as far as I can tell they ruled it a simultaneous catch rewarded to the Offense. Which once ruled can't be reviewed.

On the flip side though there's fans saying the Packers 3rd down PI call was terrible too. Which would've ended their scoring drive early :/.

Though I think we can all just agree we need the regular refs back and this game scrapped.