10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Cards are being held by the Dolphins surprisingly well. Turned off the GB game when they were leading by 14, but looks like things are getting closer there too.
    Saints just got past the Packers with a long pass to Morgan.

This game has probably been the worst so far referee-wise since the real refs came back. A couple bad calls, especially Green Bay's last challenge on the incomplete pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Saints just got past the Packers with a long pass to Morgan.

This game has probably been the worst so far referee-wise since the real refs came back. A couple bad calls, especially Green Bay's last challenge on the incomplete pass.
    Agreed. GB, in combination to not playing that great, and bad officiating, makes the past couple of games hard to watch. I'm not liking our chances this game. Saints are always deadly with Brees.

Oh, look. Another horrible call against the Packers, and we can't challenge. It sure feels like the league is out for the Packers to lose.
    Last edited by icedwarrior; 2012-09-30 at 11:22 PM.

Green Bay screwed on a call again. Also, Cards need to be on national TV more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    And the refs missed a fumble call on a kickoff return and give the Saints the ball. The Green Bay fans are pissed indeed.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Jeez. GB getting shafted some more.

---------- Post added 2012-09-30 at 04:42 PM ----------

What a monster catch. Wow.

10+ Year Old Account
    0-4 Saints. And after all the times GB got the short end of the stick on calls in that game.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow Billy Cundiff's stats for today......

---------- Post added 2012-09-30 at 04:52 PM ----------

Well he made the one that counts.

10+ Year Old Account
    That Saints game just ruined my weekend.
    0-4

--REMOVED--
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-10-01 at 03:01 AM.

Thank God for that missed FG. I didn't really feel that with all those penalties and the way the game was going that the Packers would win...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Thank God for that missed FG. I didn't really feel that with all those penalties and the way the game was going that the Packers would win...
    I wanted to break something so badly after that missed FG .
    GB deserved to win after that Seahawks game, just wish it wasn't against the Saints.
    >: (

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure how my body feels about this sunday night game.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    Detroit looks pretty terrible atm. Theyre only win was a nailbiter... against Cleveland.
    I'm not sure what you're talking about, but the Browns have been beaten by Philly, Cincy, Buffalo, and Baltimore, in that order, for the season. I forget if they played the Lions in the preseason? in which case Detroit likely won that game...
    22 miles of hard road
    33 years of tough luck
    44 skulls buried in the ground
    Crawling down through the muck
    Ah yeah...

A day the Raiders get slaughtered by the Donkeys is a good day for me.

=D

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh Andy Reid, why would you try to ice the Giants kicker like that?

And the second kick is No Good! And I though all the PIs the Eagles got would throw it.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh....
    I can't believe the Giants lost that one.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

10+ Year Old Account
    If they made that 2nd FG it would of been Reids job I bet, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cardinals 4-0 after a scare. Disappointed in them after we dominated the Eagles last week to struggle with the Dolphins this week. But we got it when it counts, so away we go. Hard game with St. Louis next week, but if our defense stays staunch like it was against the Pats and Eagles, we might be able to grab a 5-0 start.
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LocNess View Post
    Cardinals 4-0 after a scare. Disappointed in them after we dominated the Eagles last week to struggle with the Dolphins this week. But we got it when it counts, so away we go. Hard game with St. Louis next week, but if our defense stays staunch like it was against the Pats and Eagles, we might be able to grab a 5-0 start.
    Watch out for them trick plays, otherwise you won't have an issue with that defense you have.

Quote Originally Posted by mrbadxampl View Post
    I'm not sure what you're talking about, but the Browns have been beaten by Philly, Cincy, Buffalo, and Baltimore, in that order, for the season. I forget if they played the Lions in the preseason? in which case Detroit likely won that game...
    Ah yea it was the Rams. Detroit and Philly both squeezed out wins at the last moment against bad teams week 1 so I just got them mixed up. Original point still stands.

Not sure who I think will the Cowboys Bears game. Cowboys are so night and day and the Bears offense has been inconsistent thus far. If i had to make a guess Id lean towards the Cowboys, especially with Ware likely going against Jamarcus Webb who is pretty awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    Ah yea it was the Rams. Detroit and Philly both squeezed out wins at the last moment against bad teams week 1 so I just got them mixed up. Original point still stands.

Not sure who I think will the Cowboys Bears game. Cowboys are so night and day and the Bears offense has been inconsistent thus far. If i had to make a guess Id lean towards the Cowboys, especially with Ware likely going against Jamarcus Webb who is pretty awful.
    I'm not sure Ware isn't slowing down a bit. But yes, both teams are so hit and miss its a crap shoot depending on who shows up.