10+ Year Old Account
    Haha Dez just got pushed out of bounds and mowed over a cheerleader.

10+ Year Old Account
    well that one wasn't a receiver's fault

10+ Year Old Account
    And Romo is being Romo again. Ugh.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    We stop the penalties and then here come the turn overs. Come on. It's the same problems year in and year out. When will this team wake up and make the proper changes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh wow. We turnovers now. Though I expected this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Romo's missed a couple big throws, but it doesn't help the receivers are still dropping shit. At least Witten is being solid.

10+ Year Old Account
    That was just a pathetic turnover. Claibourne literally just takes it.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Romo's missed a couple big throws, but it doesn't help the receivers are still dropping shit. At least Witten is being solid.
    Yeah thats what I was thinking.

Somebody needs to wrap sticky fly traps around Dez's hands.

10+ Year Old Account
    Witten is almost always solid, that man is a beast.

Claiborne appears to have gotten the ball away from Alshon Jeffries, that is a good play, that could possibly help kick start Dallas, if their offense could actually do something about it remains to be seen. Aaaaand nope, elbow was apparently down.

And also, Dez needs some serious work on discipline, holy hell. Those are plays that a #1 WR HAS to make, Romo can't make htis happen by himself.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh man, Dez has cost Dallas the game about 5 times over at this point.

And gg.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stop being Romo goddammit!
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ehh this one is over. 2 positives from this game.
    1.) No O-line penalties (far as I know anyway, missed half the 2nd QTR to grab some munchies)
    2.) I get to go to bed early.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, wow.

More time for me to study I suppose.

Awesome Bears performance on both sides. Proving once again no team is quite as good as the Bears at being ball hawks and the offense actually showed up this time. If the Offense consistently plays to this caliber this team has super bowl contender written all over it. Assuming the O-Line doesnt revert to that Green Bay game. That and poor Cutler decisions will be the Bears downfall if they do eventually not go very far. This puts Love Smith Bears at 8-2 on Monday night, quite impressive.

With Chicago's next 4 games @Jacksonville(1-3), vs Detroit(1-3), vs Carolina(1-3), @ Tennessee(1-3), it really wouldnt be all that far fetched for us to have a 7-1 record before going against Houston the next week.
    Last edited by Jibjabb; 2012-10-02 at 04:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well hello there Bears offense! Welcome to the NFL!
    If the defense can play like they did the hole season really, and if the Oline and Offense can keep playing like they did against the Cowgirls and improve, well you better watch out.
    We should be able to beat the Jax's and hopefully going into the bye week with no injuries and Peppers, BU, and MF, can get some rest, that'd be nice indeed.
    Oderint dum metuat.
    Success is dependent on effort.

15+ Year Old Account
    I love how completely I have given up on the Lions after four games. Its over, stick in a fork in them, they are done. 1-3 against the schedule they played is fucking miserable. The Rams are mediocre and the Lions frankly lucked out to beat them. The Titans are averaging TWELVE points in games not against Detroit, a team that is supposed to have a solid defensive front and decent LBs. The Vikings couldn't do anything on offense, still beat the Lions. Our special teams is laughably bad. Our defense looks solid or wildly mediocre depending on the day. I think my biggest complaint though is the offense.

The Lions high powered offense is a myth. The Lions are a two man offense, Stafford, a good QB, and Megatron, an All-Pro receiver with Hall of Fame skill. Thats it. Take away Megatron and the offense is non-existent. Their second receiver is the aging Nate Burleson who is invisible more often than visible. Titus Young has not only not taken the step up this year everyone expected, he actually has fewer receiving yards than the Lions 4th string RB. The Lions top TE, Stonehands Pettigrew, has the same problem now as he had the day he came into the league. He has fucking stone hands. Scheffler might as well not even exist for how often he touches the ball. The running game just doesn't exist. The Lions O-line is completely incapable of run blocking if the opposing line is even somewhat decent or pass blocking in key situations like Griffen getting a huge sack on 4th down this week to end the game. I am at about a 2009 level of frustration with this fucking team right now. The improvement the Lions showed last year has not shown up on the field at all. Megatron can still take the top off any team, but as soon as he is doubled, or tripled, absolutely no one on the team is stepping up to fill the void.

The Lions are on a bye then they play the Eagles and Bears on the road and Seattle at home before going to Jacksonville. That is a 1-6 start unless things turn around dramatically. Following that they play the Vikes in Minny, Green Bay who the Lions can't beat, Texans, Indy which is winnable, and then in Green Bay where the Lions have won four times during my entire life, zero of which took place in the last 20 years. That is 3-10, maybe 4-9. Then they finish with the Cards who I'll buy around week 8 if they continue playing well, the Falcons and the Bears. The way they are playing this is a 4-12 Lions team, maybe 5-11 at best. They have been shockingly terrible and the road gets much, much harder from here. I already think playoffs are done, but if they want to salvage even a decent record things need to turn around during this bye week big time. My optimism for that is very, very low right now. God this team feels like late 2000s Lions teams. Talent in spots, huge holes in others that destroy the team.

10+ Year Old Account
    If Seattle loses to Carolina I will feel the same way honesty. I hate being a team that can't win without home field advantage. Being 0-2 in the division really hurts when there is no excuse for that. Those two games were very winnable games and we shit the bed.

Its painful to watch so much skill and potential go down the drain because of bad coaching. Yeah, thats what I'm leaning on now. Russell never got enough reps in preseason. This is his preseason now, and its grueling to watch.

10+ Year Old Account
    too bad the Lions aren't playing the Saints this year, so no underachiever Pity Bowl

10+ Year Old Account
    Anybody else buying the Vikings hype like I am?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Anybody else buying the Vikings hype like I am?
    They're not gonna be able to rely on special teams touchdowns every game. Ponder is the only QB in the NFL who hasn't thrown an interception, but that doesn't really make him a great quarterback. It will fade in time.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2012-10-03 at 12:21 AM.