10+ Year Old Account
    No audio on the Steelers/Eagles game. Way to go FOX!

How am I to count all the flags without audio!
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

philly/pitt game is hard to watch. fugly

Im not sure why they didnt give us that game in Chicago, stuck with the Browns-Giants game which has actually been pretty entertaining, lots of big plays. Who'da thought this would be the highest scoring game thus far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fizzbob View Post
    philly/pitt game is hard to watch. fugly
    Atlanta/Washington isn't much better. Only score is a pick six because Ryan forgot what team he played for.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Atlanta/Washington isn't much better. Only score is a pick six because Ryan forgot what team he played for.
    eagles/steelers have 3 fumbles (one on the goal line), 11 penalties, 3 reviews and 3 bad snaps and it's not halftime. thing is they could have called PI another 4 times

Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    No audio on the Steelers/Eagles game. Way to go FOX!

How am I to count all the flags without audio!
    Heh yeah even the commercials are cutting out, I honestly don't care for either of these two teams. Only reason I have it on Fox is because I hate the NFL on CBS, very much

Credit for the creation of this awesome signature belongs to Shyama

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomaty View Post
    Heh yeah even the commercials are cutting out, I honestly don't care for either of these two teams. Only reason I have it on Fox is because I hate the NFL on CBS, very much
    Glad to see im not the only one who finds the NFL on CBS so terrible. Fox does the best commentary and has the best graphic setup, but they are failing on an epic level with this lack of audio for the past 30min.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    Glad to see im not the only one who finds the NFL on CBS so terrible. Fox does the best commentary and has the best graphic setup, but they are failing on an epic level with this lack of audio for the past 30min.
    Yeah, CBS has the worst NFL coverage by far. I'm probably the only one who cares about this, but for one thing their scoreboard is just so ugly, the visuals are just terrible and the commentary is just bad.

NBC is my favorite. Fox and ESPN are both really good too. It's disappointing, being from Arizona, and seeing most of the Cardinals games on Fox, great picture, good commentary etc. Then going to CBS (last week against the Dolphins) I almost didn't even care to watch their game and I am a fan of them

Credit for the creation of this awesome signature belongs to Shyama

I do agree Fox/ESPN feels more crisp and visually appealing. In terms of me watching the game I could care less. I watch the teams I like, the matchups I like, and any competitive games regardless of what station its played on.

I'm kinda pissed that instead of airing Buffalo V San Fran in my area they're airing Chicago V Jacksonville.

I'd figure Buffalo would air since they're closer, but guess not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, RG3 going into the locker room, possibly concussion.

Doesn't matter much, Atlanta forgot how to play football.

10+ Year Old Account
    Falcons showing how they've gotten to 4-0, they can play terribly and still run out enough points to get a win. With RG3 out I don't see this as going Washington's way now.

Gotta feel for the Browns a bit though, good start today but the Giants suddenly woke up and remembered what they're suppose to do.

Anyone catch the Ravens/Chiefs game? Wouldn't have expected it to be a straight up kicking contest.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gotta love how NFL games run late every damn week, and we miss the beginning of the second game. You'd think they're realize this after several thousand years, but apparently logic doesn't exist here.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get why they can't kick off in 10 minutes like the rest of the games.

Ok the Packers/Colts game won't be finished but the rest are tied up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another terrible performance by Seattle, but this time coming out with a win.

Have to say, the intentional safety was something I have never seen before.

4 PM games were blow outs! Niners, Bears and Vikings went nuts on their opponents.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, Drew Brees broke the record. Don't know which record? It's ok, nobody ever knew it was a record until a week ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was amazed it lasted for so long, what with Manning going on that extraordinary run of games back to back a couple of years ago I'd assume he'd had it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, that Roughing the Passer call on Will Smith is bullshit. He was falling, and when he got to Rivers, he barely touched him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh San Diego, stop shooting yourselves in the foot with these penalties!
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II