Donte Stallworth is on the Patriots. You learn something new every day.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neazy View Post
    Donte Stallworth is on the Patriots. You learn something new every day.
    You'd think he would still be in jail for killing a guy while drunk driving.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pats are beasting. Now they need to do work on the niners.

Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    Don't worry, the cops are gonna make up for it by putting that dude on the Cowboys away for 10+ years. Overreactions rule.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well the preview of the hobbit was basically the cropped version of the trailer......

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Well the preview of the hobbit was basically the cropped version of the trailer......
    Ehh one movie theater here is going to play hobbit in 46 fps and the Imax isn't but is going to have the 9 min opening scene from star trek decisions decisions...

OT. I'm not going to be able to listen to ESPN in the morning for sure Cowherd has a hard on for T.Brady Ill probably have it on Dan Patrick anyways.

Texans defense put together a nice streak for a few drives there, but overall, they just don't have any answers for the Pats offense. As a Pats fan, the only thing thats getting to me is that theya ren't running the ball as much as they should, even against the Texans D. Still I guess when you have Brady as your QB and the Texans refuse to play anything but Man coverage, I'd throw it too.
    lol casual - Ret masochist since 05

Rullk

this game is reinforcing that teams like the texans and falcons are among some of the biggest pretenders. Sad to watch.
    Quote Originally Posted by ccsabathia View Post
    heat ≠ light
    it...i....what?

"They was WATERING them. They was trying to GROW WHEELBARROWS."

10+ Year Old Account
    Man the pats should totally stop running up the score.

/sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by Logonov View Post
    this game is reinforcing that teams like the texans and falcons are among some of the biggest pretenders. Sad to watch.
    I don't think Texans are pretenders. They're exactly what they are: a great team with an average quarterback. Only 2/3 teams in their conference (Patriots and Broncos, possibly the Colts too) can really compete with them.

The Falcons are big phonies though. I think any of the NFC playoff teams has a chance against them.

What a disappointing monday night game.

Quote Originally Posted by Logonov View Post
    The Texans were throwing guys out at corner that they picked up off the street this week. Cushing is hurt. That isn't the same defense anymore. On offense, they were always going to go just as far as Foster could carry them.

I refuse to comment on the Falcons since my Giants are playing them next week and absolutely need to win. I will not jinx them.

15+ Year Old Account
    So I think this needs to be considered. Is Matt Schaub a bad QB? The Texans have never done shit with him under center. They made it to the playoffs last year, and won a game, but TJ freaking Yates was the QB who was under center the last six games or so and during the playoffs. They popped up the stat at some point last night, Schaub has 10 TDs and 11 INTs in primetime games. This is a team with the best running game in the league and a decent set of receivers with a guy that most folks would consider top 10 in Andre Johnson. Say what you will about their defense, but they scored 14 points against a New England defense that isn't that great and is on at least their 7th cornerback.

They just played their little snippets of analysis during the commercials for Mike and Mike. Steve Young apparently said "show me, don't tell me. Show me that you have the biggest dick in the AFC." How did that slip by the ESPN meganazis?
    Last edited by conscript; 2012-12-11 at 11:48 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Fell asleep at 0-21 score, I presume the texans had their asses handed to them?
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    He did go to jail

---------- Post added 2012-12-11 at 12:28 PM ----------

So I think this needs to be considered. Is Matt Schaub a bad QB? The Texans have never done shit with him under center. They made it to the playoffs last year, and won a game, but TJ freaking Yates was the QB who was under center the last six games or so and during the playoffs. They popped up the stat at some point last night, Schaub has 10 TDs and 11 INTs in primetime games. This is a team with the best running game in the league and a decent set of receivers with a guy that most folks would consider top 10 in Andre Johnson. Say what you will about their defense, but they scored 14 points against a New England defense that isn't that great and is on at least their 7th cornerback.

They just played their little snippets of analysis during the commercials for Mike and Mike. Steve Young apparently said "show me, don't tell me. Show me that you have the biggest dick in the AFC." How did that slip by the ESPN meganazis?
    New England's scoring defense is actually very good, defensive rankings only go by yardage, which is inflated in itself when you're up 14+ points, teams throw more...ergo, more yards.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Varyk View Post
    New England's scoring defense is actually very good, defensive rankings only go by yardage, which is inflated in itself when you're up 14+ points, teams throw more...ergo, more yards.
    I've always hated when people call the Patriot defence terrible. When you're ahead (which is very often the case for the Patriots), other teams have to rely on more risky plays to try and get back, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Just look at how many takeaways the Patriots has had in the last 30 games. It was the same thing with the Packers last year, "worst defence" but with a massive turnover differential. It's also the reason the Giants and Ravens give the Patriots such huge problems, their defence can stop Brady to some degree allowing their offence to play their style, and as such they don't have to rely on risky plays to win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

15+ Year Old Account
    Yet he affirmed all evidence against the players was accurate. Makes sense right? I find it hilarious that Vilma is going to continue his defamation lawsuit "in order to regain his reputation" as if that is something that a court of law can magically grant you by erasing the memories of every person who read the story. OJ wasn't found guilty of murder, yet that is about the first thing anyone ever thinks of him for anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yet he affirmed all evidence against the players was accurate. Makes sense right? I find it hilarious that Vilma is going to continue his defamation lawsuit "in order to regain his reputation" as if that is something that a court of law can magically grant you by erasing the memories of every person who read the story. OJ wasn't found guilty of murder, yet that is about the first thing anyone ever thinks of him for anymore.
    You couldn't be more wrong! Actually, you're right. I just wanted to disagree with you because you bashed my main man Christan Pon...oh who am I kidding, WHERE'S JOE WEBB WHEN YOU NEED HIM?!

Better yet, bring back Favre, he may be 45 years old, but he can also probably throw more than 70 yards a game!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grakey View Post
    You couldn't be more wrong! Actually, you're right. I just wanted to disagree with you because you bashed my main man Christan Pon...oh who am I kidding, WHERE'S JOE WEBB WHEN YOU NEED HIM?!

Better yet, bring back Favre, he may be 45 years old, but he can also probably throw more than 70 yards a game!
    I am so disappointed with Joe Webb. After he single handedly eviscerated the Lions last year and nearly led the Vikings back from a huge deficit in that game I was totally rooting for that guy to end up winning the starting job. But alas, if he can't even unseat the definition of mediocrity that is Christian Ponder, maybe he isn't good at all. You ever wonder if Ponder continues to be a starting QB just because of his connections to ESPN? And by connections I mean he is banging/engaged to the hottest woman on the network. Good for Ponder. He may be a mediocre QB all his career, but at least he took home one serious trophy in Sam Steele (or as I like to refer to her, off-brand Charlize Theron which in no way is a bad thing).