15+ Year Old Account
    Kirk Cousins starting for the Skins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    Kirk Cousins starting for the Skins.
    Time for big ben to fuck me over week one of playoffs.

Seahawks fans <3
    Just picked up a Sherman jersey today, the mall literally had one left. I want to see Wilson break that rookie td record and I think it's completely possible. I'm hoping that D can carry them to a ring, would be glorious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Novar View Post
    Seahawks fans <3
    Just picked up a Sherman jersey today, the mall literally had one left. I want to see Wilson break that rookie td record and I think it's completely possible. I'm hoping that D can carry them to a ring, would be glorious.
    I ordered a Russell Wilson jersey.

They had one Small Wilson jersey left at the team shop. I kind of wanted him but I've seen a lot of people with his jersey and Lynch's jersey. Had to get adderal's jersey.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by skarsguard View Post

love this commercial.
    I don't understand it. The manning family taking a guided tour of the ESPN HQ and peyton+eli fooling around?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skarsguard View Post
    love this commercial.
    From a euro perspective the best commercial lately is a Ford one, due to legal reasons a text shows up "Cars cannot fly"
    http://mashable.com/2012/11/14/ford-cars-cannot-fly/

Cant stop laughing at the fact they are required/think they are required to mention it

GO GO Vikings and kick Ponder the fuck out!
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Novar View Post
    They had one Small Wilson jersey left at the team shop. I kind of wanted him but I've seen a lot of people with his jersey and Lynch's jersey. Had to get adderal's jersey.
    I could get so many jerseys of different players. I just chose Wilson because I have a pretty good feeling hes going to the best thing since Hasselbeck, if not more.

Also, PSY is playing at half time for the Seattle game. Expect every celebration dance to be the Gangnam style dance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why are all the big games on at the same time? Packers/Bears, Falcons/Giants, Colts/Texans, Broncos/Ravens. How are they gonna make me choose?

Gogo Atlanta. Kill the Giants. Make the NFC East interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Why are all the big games on at the same time? Packers/Bears, Falcons/Giants, Colts/Texans, Broncos/Ravens. How are they gonna make me choose?

Gogo Atlanta. Kill the Giants. Make the NFC East interesting.
    If that happens and the bears and patriots win it paves the way for Seattle to go into the 2nd seed.

So yeah, it would make the whole NFC interesting.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    IF the Giants and Redskins lose and then the Cowboys win, I believe that would put us in 1st place in the NFC East...

Deleted
    And Crosby misses another, and misses huge. The guy is finished.

I was laughing my ass off at that kick. And what a play by Marshall he stiff arms the crap out of the GB defender into the endzone only shouldve been like a 6 yd gain instead of a TD.

I feel bad that I have now succumbed to rooting against any team that poses a remote threat to the Bears playoff chances. But I need me some postseason. So lets have the entire NFC East lose, Seattle and San Fran, Minnesota, and throw in Tampa Bay for good measure.

So Lets Go Cleveland, St Louis, New Orleans, Atlanta, Buffalo, Pittsburgh, and New England! (saying that last one made me die a little inside I hate the Patriots)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    I was laughing my ass off at that kick. And what a play by Marshall he stiff arms the crap out of the GB defender into the endzone only shouldve been like a 6 yd gain instead of a TD.
    That wasn't no baby stiff arm. Marshall completely smothered him.

Too much stuff going on at once. Gonna watch red zone now.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account

So Lets Go Cleveland, St Louis, New Orleans, Atlanta, Buffalo, [Dallas], and New England! (saying that last one made me die a little inside I hate the Patriots)
    I feel the same... Almost...

That last Jay Cutler pick completely ripped my heart out. All hope just got lost, not only cause it was god awful but it was at such a crucial point. Worst case scenario shouldve been a 7-7 game. Instead were down a TD and Rodgers is getting the ball back at the half. Id be shocked if we won at this point.

Geez Atlanta is just dismantling the Giants. Im proud of them.

And Fuckin christ. GB refuses to go for a FG and instead goes for it on 4th and 6. And ofc the Bears let them get the first down. Im gonna curl up and sit in a corner and cry a bit.
    Last edited by Jibjabb; 2012-12-16 at 07:44 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Is this the third week in a row that the Ravens are going to fail to clinch the division? I know they could last week and didn't, and I'm pretty sure they could if they beat Pitt the week before.

Broncos are pretty thoroughly destroying the narrative that they hadn't beat anyone (which they hadn't). They are destroying the Ravens running, passing, defensively, on special teams.
    Geez Atlanta is just dismantling the Giants. Im proud of them.

And Fuckin christ. GB refuses to go for a FG and instead goes for it on 4th and 6. And ofc the Bears let them get the first down. Im gonna curl up and sit in a corner and cry a bit.
    I am thoroughly shocked that Atlanta showed up for a big game. Shocked. Maybe they are a different team now (although I wouldn't bet on it lol).

As for the Bears, just yikes. Fox isn't carrying an early game where I live, because Southern Michigan is SOOO far from Chicago, so I can't watch it, but man does it look like another complete Bears collapse. They really, really needed this game too. Looks like they are going to fall into a tie with the Vikings.Manning with his 12th 4,000 yard season. He is pretty good.

Peterson has 6 fewer yards rushing than Sam Bradford has passing today. Lol. AD is at 142, needs 168 on average over the last three games to set the NFL yardage record.

And CBS changes "to a more competitive game." Damn you CBS I want to watch the Broncos beatdown not the damn Texans/Colts.
    Last edited by conscript; 2012-12-16 at 08:16 PM.

I'm not sure if I should be happy Denver is laying into a playoff team, or indifferent that Denver is laying into a playoff(not the way they're playing) team.

Deleted
    And Crosby misses another. He's really, really hurting the team now.

---------- Post added 2012-12-16 at 08:33 PM ----------

Seriously Packers? What the fuck was that?

I hate being "that guy" but I cant help but feel the refs are gifting the Packers this game. I dont necessarily think the Bears would win without these calls but come the fuck on. 2 offensive pass interferences on Jeffries, 1 was a TD catch. Than an absolutely awful roughing the QB call that wouldve given the Bears the ball. Now GB gets a fresh set of downs. The Packers are better than the Bears, I can admit that. They dont need the refs making it even easier on them.

---------- Post added 2012-12-16 at 08:51 PM ----------

Another offensive pass interference are you fuckin kidding me jesus christ!!!