10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think death threats should be accepted as normalcy

10+ Year Old Account
    Anybody else watching the game? That was a fantastic catch by Julio Jones for the touchdown. Right now it's all about Calvin Johnson though. I don't see him breaking the record tonight, but he will be in a good position to do it next week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Anybody else watching the game? That was a fantastic catch by Julio Jones for the touchdown. Right now it's all about Calvin Johnson though. I don't see him breaking the record tonight, but he will be in a good position to do it next week.
    Yep, Megatron's really close to it now, 4 yards away from the record.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2012-12-23 at 03:45 AM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    And he did it. Makes 2,000 seem kind of reachable now too. Congrats to him.

So, Time Tebow's destination next year has predicted to be Jacksonville. If he starts, and does well, I'd love to see what people say, given the Jags history lately of being terribad.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    And he did it. Makes 2,000 seem kind of reachable now too. Congrats to him.
    He only needs 129 yards as of right now, with Detroit getting the ball back, for 2,000 yards. That is an unfathomable number for a receiver. Seeing as his lowest total in the last 8 games is 118 yards, I'd say there is a phenomenal shot at it.

One record down, couple more to go. Can't wait to see if AD can get there or if New England's offense can crack 600 points. The Pats need 83 points to break their record from 2007.

Add another 21 to Megatron. 108 to go.

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    225 yards and no TD's kinda disappointing if you ask me.

Matt Ryan was on fire today.

Well I hope Calvin Johnson just made everybody stfu about the Madden Curse. You go on the cover and then break the NFL receiving record I think its safe to say the curse is a bunch of BS

10+ Year Old Account
    4 - 11

10+ Year Old Account
    4-11 yep and hardly any touchdowns I mean Brandon Marshal has had a better year if you think about it. 500 less yards but 5 more TD's I think ill take the 5 more TD's and the better winning record with a playoff chance.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skarsguard View Post
    4-11 yep and hardly any touchdowns I mean Brandon Marshal has had a better year if you think about it. 500 less yards but 5 more TD's I think ill take the 5 more TD's and the better winning record with a playoff chance.
    Well when you are triple teamed in the end zone every play and your QB has made 10-15 red zone mistakes this year, it limits your chances. Stafford has been fucking awful in the red zone this year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    Well when you are triple teamed in the end zone every play and your QB has made 10-15 red zone mistakes this year, it limits your chances. Stafford has been fucking awful in the red zone this year.
    Oh I know I had him on my MMO-Champion fantasy football league this year and he lost me my playoff game. I know what Megatron did is awesome I just wonder how many more yards J.Rice would have had in a season if he had the same rules of friendly QB and WR league that they had today.

15+ Year Old Account
    Randall Cobb just made the smartest return play I have seen in years. The kickoff was rolling towards going out of bounds. Cobb went and put a foot and the line then picked up the ball and because he fielded it technically out of bounds it moved the ball to the 40. You never see brainy plays in the return game anymore.

15+ Year Old Account
    Keep it up last two quarters Vikings! Nail those filthy texans.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dez Byrant's stat line so far 5 catches 145 yards and 2 TD's pretty damn good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skarsguard View Post
    Dez Byrant's stat line so far 5 catches 145 yards and 2 TD's pretty damn good.
    Doesn't mean shit if the Cowboys are playing like such. Season over.

10+ Year Old Account
    doesn't matter if Romo keeps letting Austin pile up the drops

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2012/12/...kelly-bump-ref this is hilarious. Its like Cam popped up expecting to shit talk the raiders player and ends up saying some words to the ref.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2012/12/...kelly-bump-ref this is hilarious. Its like Cam popped up expecting to shit talk the raiders player and ends up saying some words to the ref.
    He should have been ejected.

Hey Cowboys fans, Tony Romo is single-handedly trying to save your fucking season with another comeback since your defense decided not to show up again. It would be great if we never heard a damn word about wanting someone new again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    He should have been ejected.

Hey Cowboys fans, Tony Romo is single-handedly trying to save your fucking season with another comeback since your defense decided not to show up again. It would be great if we never heard a damn word about wanting someone new again.
    It would be, wouldn't it? Overtime, and apparently they're not eliminated from the playoffs if they lose. I'm not sure how, Washington has the better division record, and I think if they lose today and beat the Redskins next week, the records will be the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like him or not Romo is playing better then Brees is today and Brees is doing pretty good himself.