10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by chadwix View Post
    Tebow - 1
    Manning - 0

I didint like the qb change in sf but kappernick is throwing fast balls and moving like a prime vick. I especially liked how his interview went, gave his line credit and sounded real.

Glad the packers lost, never seen such a whiney bunch after getting so many calls.
    Tebow is the case of a blind squirrel finding a nut... You won't see him in a starting QB role again and have success. just sayin...

10+ Year Old Account
    Basically my thought is that Gus Bradly had an interview yesterday with Philly. Pretty dick move when you got a playoff game the next day.

Oh well, go Harbaugh Bowl.

15+ Year Old Account
    Firstly, ROFL at the dude in the stands in a Ryan jersey and full pads. Hilarious. And people thinking bringing a glove to a baseball game is stupid. At least there is a chance you can catch a foul ball. There is a zero percent chance of you getting in the game and taking a snap to need pads.
    Secondly, this game makes me sad. Seattle would be much closer in this if they had kicked those field goals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    Firstly, ROFL at the dude in the stands in a Ryan jersey and full pads. Hilarious. And people thinking bringing a glove to a baseball game is stupid. At least there is a chance you can catch a foul ball. There is a zero percent chance of you getting in the game and taking a snap to need pads.
    Secondly, this game makes me sad. Seattle would be much closer in this if they had kicked those field goals.
    I was thinking the same thing. Who the hell wears pads to a game, lmao.

That FG would of been huge when they went on it on 4th and 1. After that Atlanta scored.

I guess one thing Wilson says is true, he doesn't give up no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by Fengore View Post
    That comeback arguably only happened because RGIII was out the game. If he was healthy, I'm not sure Seattle would have made it this far.
    I won't doubt that there could have been a different outcome had he been healthy. However, he is injured and now needs surgery because the Redskins coaches refused to pull him out. His performance was clearly being affected by his injury not even half way through the first quarter. That loss in my opinion is partially on the coaches for not sitting him. And on top of that they seemed to be getting cocky with that 14-0 lead

Credit for the creation of this awesome signature belongs to Shyama

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright Wilson. Its time.

wtf was that throw? that had literally no chance of being successful even if it wasnt picked off

Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    Definitely. They should have taken the points. Even if they kick field goals from here on out, those points quickly add up. Obviously you want touchdowns, but in my opinion you should never go for it if you don't have to

Credit for the creation of this awesome signature belongs to Shyama

that has to be some of the wost defense I have ever seen. Every single one of those plays people were WIDE THE FUCK OPEN. I couldve completed those passes like cmon

10+ Year Old Account
    Miller is like 4 yards away from franchise record receiving yards in a playoff game (held by Darrell Jackson, who I have a jersey of).

lol i cant help but laugh at some of these play calls. that Offensive Coordinator is a moron. Lets see if the defense is as soft as butter once again

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit. Hooly shit.

wow...

10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously, this isn't so much of Seattle winning, as it is Atlanta throwing this away.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

every time i see these QBs have nothing and just take off for easy yards I throw up in my mouth a little.

Matt Ryan and Peyton Manning both freezing up when the game is on the line. Glad to see the NFL hasn't changed.

10+ Year Old Account
    What an awful spot.

15+ Year Old Account
    I didn't know Wilson has the post merger record for game winning TDs in the final two minutes for a rookie QB this season.

---------- Post added 2013-01-13 at 03:59 PM ----------

Holy shit they are going to do this.

10+ Year Old Account
    That should have been a sack. How the hell wasn't that a sack?
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

15+ Year Old Account
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Suck it Atlanta.

---------- Post added 2013-01-13 at 04:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Fengore View Post
    That should have been a sack. How the hell wasn't that a sack?
    Russell Wilson, QB Jesus. That is why.

Wooooo go seahawks!