10+ Year Old Account
    Holy hell guys, Tebow has been waved. You guys should be frothing from the mouths, or so ESPN thinks.

Some people legitimately think the could land up in Seattle. Apparently Carroll tried to recruit him back in USC days. Plus people still think we are hurting at the QB position. I don't feel like Russell is exactly injury prone. With Harvin (who will be in the back field for some plays apparently) it should be even less of a risk.
    Last edited by Vetali; 2013-04-29 at 09:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wilson is fine but given the right training, I still think Tebow would make a good backup. Plus, he fits with Wilson's offense in Seattle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Wilson is fine but given the right training, I still think Tebow would make a good backup. Plus, he fits with Wilson's offense in Seattle.
    Ya, I dunno. I don't feel like hes really worth it. Plus I think Tebow wants to start.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Ya, I dunno. I don't feel like hes really worth it. Plus I think Tebow wants to start.
    People keep saying "stick him at tight end", but anytime I hear that, I remember the one play where I saw him play tight end last year. He did this short out route, and he didn't turn around in time to get the ball that was thrown at him.

It's not like he just settle into a new role. It's a new position he'd have to spend years learning.

10+ Year Old Account
    People keep saying "stick him at tight end", but anytime I hear that, I remember the one play where I saw him play tight end last year. He did this short out route, and he didn't turn around in time to get the ball that was thrown at him.

It's not like he just settle into a new role. It's a new position he'd have to spend years learning.
    Yeah I thought about that too, but came up with the same thought.

---------- Post added 2013-04-29 at 03:57 PM ----------

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...nterest-uh-no/

Looks like I missed this. I need to get back on my football facts and stop playin them video games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...nterest-uh-no/

Looks like I missed this. I need to get back on my football facts and stop playin them video games.
    Lovely, from 1 team conjecture rectified they immediately present the next one: a role as a versatile player on the Pats.

Let's hope the Patriots are quick to point out they don't want him either. God, the drama that would ensue if he went there. It's not like Boston and the Patriots haven't had enough negative attention in sports anyway the past 10 years. >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    it sounds like Tebow has already drawn some interest from the CFL

to be a backup

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    it sounds like Tebow has already drawn some interest from the CFL

to be a backup
    How good are the QBs in the CFL? Like is their best better than our worst?

Oh wow a few of these CFL QBs are really good stat wise. Then it drops off rapidly.
    Last edited by Vetali; 2013-04-30 at 12:34 AM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elbren View Post
    - Looks like Tyrann Mathieu's rookie deal will include no guaranteed money.

- The Cowboys draft continues to entertain. The former college coach of their 1st round pick, Travis Fredrick, had this to say:
    Well we need a little nasty on that O-line. XD

10+ Year Old Account
    The Jets are having a 5 man QB battle
    Geno Smith fired his agent because of his draft fall

I predict great things!

edit - or should I say...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...nKm6ftPu0#t=8s
    Last edited by draynay; 2013-04-30 at 06:11 PM. Reason: pain

10 bucks says patriots sign tebow as a tight end and they roll all over the Jets even harder. I dont like the media hype around Tebow, but he should get every chance to just crush the Jets into the dirt.
    Quote Originally Posted by ccsabathia View Post
    heat ≠ light
    it...i....what?

"They was WATERING them. They was trying to GROW WHEELBARROWS."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Logonov View Post
    10 bucks says patriots sign tebow as a tight end and they roll all over the Jets even harder. I dont like the media hype around Tebow, but he should get every chance to just crush the Jets into the dirt.
    I'll take that 10$ and say Tebow doesn't get signed by any NFL team, the media circus that follows is unwanted by nearly all teams.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yilar View Post
    I'll take that 10$ and say Tebow doesn't get signed by any NFL team, the media circus that follows is unwanted by nearly all teams.
    Yeah, I thought with Te'o taking up the drama it would let Tebow sneak by. Obviously that didn't work out...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...he-omaha-beef/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    The Jets are having a 5 man QB battle
    Geno Smith fired his agent because of his draft fall

I predict great things!
    lol Oh yeah .... totally his agents fault.
    Elbren (Paladin) - Priam (Warlock) - Pompeymagnus (Hunter) - Rahab (Shaman) - Ithillian (Druid) - Licinius (Mage) - Romulus (Warrior)

10+ Year Old Account
    I allready approve of Geno Smith on the Jets, as a Patriots fan. He's starting to turn into a player you love to hate at promising speed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, even though they said no, Tebow in Seattle would be reunited with his partner, Percy Harvin. That was a dangerous combo in college.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, even though they said no, Tebow in Seattle would be reunited with his partner, Percy Harvin. That was a dangerous combo in college.
    PC/JS went into the draft knowing they wouldn't be drafting a QB or LB. Something tells me they are going to just rely on Wilson being smart enough to not hurt himself, which I can see him doing. He doesn't yolo run as much as the other option QBs.

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The city of Washington D.C wants to change the name of the Redskins if they move stadiums and the name they want it to be is the Red Tails. I wish they would come up with a name that didn't have anything to do with race at all or anything political for that matter.
    http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/dish...-name-redskins

Because it still has red in the name? Ugh. That is a terrible name, regardless of its etymology. I mean, its no Pelicans, but it's pretty bad. I'm sure there is something else associated with the history of the region or the country that would suck less.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skarsguard View Post
    The city of Washington D.C wants to change the name of the Redskins if they move stadiums and the name they want it to be is the Red Tails. I wish they would come up with a name that didn't have anything to do with race at all or anything political for that matter.
    http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/dish...-name-redskins
    Should just call themselves the Washington Monuments and get it over with lol